Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: re-playability???

don't tease the octopus Nimrook's Avatar

I've played through FF8 more than any other FF game, and I've always considered it my favourite, so yeah I think it's pretty replayable. I restarted it like 5 times ebfore I finally completed it the first time, and since then I've played through the game at least 6-7 more times, and started countless more playthroughs that never got finished. I haven't played it for ages now though, I think I've kinda got broed of it.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I've played it three times. Once for the plot, second to get everything and the third time to get the stupid Angelo card (I missed both chances to get it the second time!). The card quest is the most time consuming subquest and a pain but it is worth it in the end to be able to scroll through the collection and see every one! I tried to eliminate the 'random' rule by systematically moving between towns.

I've played through it once. Maybe I will play through it again, but I don't know - can't say I like the game.

Untitled

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I can't bear to go through disc 1 all over again. Re-playability value: 0

dangit....... now from all of this talk about re-palyiblity it makes me want to play it.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I played through it once. I have tried to play through it again but I just can't.

Angry DAMMIT

well i've started i agiain again and AGAIN about 7 times or MORE in about three years im 13 and still ahvent finished it

I liked FFVIII A LOT, but replaying it seems scary to me...I think I probably will do it someday, but there are some tedious parts that I won't be looking forward to! :mog:
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Once, technically. The first time I payed it my memory card became corrupted. I was on the third disc, but then I had to replay it again, just to find out the ending.

I've never felt remotely tempted to replay it.

Erm I think I played the damn thing 10 or so times. To make the replaybility better, get computer version and hack around with it.