Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Sound Effects

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Default Final Fantasy VII Sound Effects

Hey guys! I have a request to make. I've been searching the net for a good, long time now and I can't find a thing. I'm looking for sound effects from FFVII that I can download. You know- like the sounds made when moving the cursor, loading a saved game, saving a game, or when you reach a limit break. Mainly those, but explosions, spell sounds, monster deaths, roars, power-ups, sounds made when using items, and summon noises will due, too. Can someone please help me here? :laughing:

I'm sure you'd be able to extract them from the original FF7 CD somehow?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Hmmm, is somebody volunteering?

Seriously- I'm not all that technologically oriented. I just want a site i can go to where I can get these sound effects. Does anyone know of any?

Umm... I can't remember the URL, but try searching FF7 tiles. Those websites usually have the sound effects as well.

Umm, excuse me for asking, but what do tiles have to do with sound effects? What are they anyway?

EDIT: Well, I took your advice and did a search anyway and couldn't find any. Maybe you could try and retrace your steps and find the URL for me?
    Last edited by MateriaBladeVII; 05-06-2003 at 04:16 AM.

tiles are everything you see in a 2-d game. Those sites usually have music from ff7 too.

I couldn't find the sound effects. But I can give you the music if you want it.
    Last edited by fallen_cloud; 05-06-2003 at 07:59 PM.

Oh- so that's what a tile is. :laughing: Thanks for the offer, fallen_cloud, but I'm just looking for the sound effects. I've got enough midis, for now.

And geez- you'd think it would be easier to find something like this! There's gotta be sites out there somewhere!

I can't find any sound effects either...........

Hey, hey! C'mon, c'mon! Shinken's Avatar

Ahh, shoot. I used to have a couple of the sound effects on my computer. Got 'em from RPGamer.com if you're willing to look around there. I have no idea if they've still got 'em, however.

Hope that helps slightly?

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Those are awsome! I like this one. Ya Know?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

Thankyou very much, Jenova·Rebirth! That was exactly what I was looking for!!!! :giddy: You guys are the best!!!!

Yrkoon

have a look at www.animetheme.com be warned its one freaky site but it has loads of useful information

got the software for my animated icons on desktop from there (animated as in fmv scenes for ff games )

also has information on how to get custom sounds on your computer (same site helped me for getting ff sounds working on xp)

that owns!
    yrkoon, the name rings a bell. the eternal champion ? michael moorcock ? or am i just mixing trout up.

Yes! I need FFVII sound effects also. In particular, the sound of hte enemies dying. If anyone knows where I can get the short, enemy version AND the long, boss version, please, PLEASE, email me. mojo387@hotmail.com. It's for a game I'm making.