Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Chrono Break--Are you ready?~

That may be, but Chrono Cross seems to hint that things went differently, and I'll take anything in Chrono Cross before that video. The main point is, is that Magus' continued survival shouldn't be discounted at least until they finally do make Chrono Break.
    Sig under construction.

Master of War DelightfulSpekkio442's Avatar

Actually, didn't someone point out a while ago that the title is actually Chrono Brake? If so, then I think that would be an item, just like the Chrono Trigger and the Chrono Cross were both items. It sounds like something that can be used to stop time.

~MJE~
    "Ipso, facto, meeny moe...MAGICO!!!"

Harlemoonbeams

Oi,
    Another Chrono........
    I ain't ready fer it! I'm still in awe from Chrono Cross! I loved Kid! But seriously I don't think they can pull it off!

If they copyrighted the name for the game doesn't neccissarily mean they will make it. I just hope Magus and the four devas make an appearance. I would also like to see the whole world in this gam unlike in CC. Seeing the world in the year 1999 would be a good idea. Space travel also sounds interesting.

They might evenutally release it in 2004, 2005 if they did like they did the other CT 1995, CC2000, CB? 2005?