Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Create your own attacks.

Imma Dragoon!*swoosh!* Scar Face's Avatar

Moonaga:The Moon falls to the earth and destroys all enemies and takes 2 turns for it to reach them.Time/Space Magic.

Sword Whip:Clouds sword turns into a bladed whip which he then uses to cut up the enemies.Instant Death.

Shadow Pillar:Squall attacks a single enemie with 28 Slashes,each doing 9999 Damage to the opponent.He then shoots a black pillar into space and sends it down to crush the opponent.

To follow along the same lines as Big D.......

Fruit Attack: Attack your enemies with various pieces of fruit, such as a banana, a bunch of rasberries, or a passion fruit.
    Note: This attack does not work if the enemy has a gun, a 16 ton weight, or a man-eatign tiger with him.

The Killer Joke Attack: Tell a joke (in German) so funny that it will render your opponent incapacitated.

The Gluttony Attack: Constantly feed your opponent food until he cannot eat another bite. Then offer him a teeny, tiny wafer-thin. Duck from the ensuing explosion.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Heh heh... wafer thin mint...

There are so many potentially amusing 'special attacks' just waiting to be invented.

Summon Spuuky: A disembodied soul appears and strikes up a conversation with the enemy. Spuuky disagrees with everything the enemy says, leading to frustration and, ultimately, suicide.

Besimudo Beam: A shaft of pure energy descends from the heavens and, over the course of several months, it bores the enemy to death.

OOC:SORRY - I'm joking - sorry, really, I'M KIDDING! I honestly didn't mean that.

Typical Slot Machine Attack: A chance-based assault that'll either kill any enemy outright, or else miss. Whenever you're fighting a Harmless Furry Creature, instant death will ensue. Come up against a real monster or a boss, however, and it'll never work, regardless of how many times you try.

BOND-age: A special machine, designed to cause serious pain followed by death. It involves lasers, chains, pulleys, electricity, ropes, knives and ferocious critters... the only drawback is the time it takes to work - at least twenty minutes, during which the enemy may be able to escape by holding down R1 and R2.

The Spanish Inquisition: Your opponent may be able to survive the Comfy Chair, but will he handle the Cup of Tea?

Del's Delight: Del Murder appears and *enforces* the enemy. Nothing happens.

Blog Entries

Dance Dance Revolution: character runs up the enemy and starts DDRing on their feet, damage depends on the song.

X-Box Controller: x-box controller falls out of the sky, crushing all.

Post-it: your character throws a post-it on the enemy, reminding you to come back to it later.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Originally posted by Big D
    The Spanish Inquisition: Your opponent may be able to survive the Comfy Chair, but will he handle the Cup of Tea?
    Wow, Big D, those are some pretty creative moves. But I really wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition...

*waits for it*

And while we're at it:

Organ Donor Removes a random vital organ from the target.

Wink wink? Nudge nudge? Hint hint? Causes confusion and annoyance to all targets.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
    Their chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Their two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Their *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Their *four*...no... *Amongst* Their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....

...Sorry, I just couldn't resist...

I didn't expect the spanish inquisition.

*all turn towards court room doors*

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

It's Morphin Time - The character using it morphs into a super hero with the strength and speed to completely annihalate it. The overdramatised dancing and shouting that preceeds each attack however forces all allies to fall over in fits of laughter.

Feels Big D should have the tables turned.

Big D-struction - The party barrages the enemy with endless quotes and witty references, whilst usually the enemy would just laugh, the insecurity brought on by a constant grinning Rowan Atkinson forces the enemy to go and have a nice cup of tea.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Thanks, Big D, you made my day.

And now, for something completely different "Number 1: The Larch" is repeated over and over again, while showing the same slide of a tree repeatedly, inflicting 'boredom' and 'confusion'.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

How not to be seen move: Your characters hide behind bushes. The monsters then become confused as to which bush holds a character. This proves to be inefficient since the monster will get frustrated and just blow up all of them.

Cheese shop (aka Bookshop) attack: Constantly ask your enemy what item he will drop. Go through the list one at a time (don't let him tell you as you are keen to guess) until the enemy becomes pshycotic and kills himself.

On a serious note:

Condemn: Causes Poison, Silence, Sleep, Darkness, Doom, Gradual Petrification, Confusion, Beserk, Slow and Full Break.

On a humourous note:

The Dead Parrot: The opponent is subjected to hard interrogation from an irate customer about the recent purchase of a parrot that seems, in all circumstances, to be dead. Opponent is stressed to death.

".....if it hadn't been nailed to the perch it would've been pushing up the daisies...it is an ex-parrot!"

Blank - Bullet straight to the head.

Originally posted by Big D
    *brusts out laughing* they look like red mages I like it I got a new attack Information super highway (or something like that) you fight inside the internet to gain 4 times the EXP

PS Andreil Darkstorm
    you said you like my Techno Attacks.
    They are obviously for Mech/Cyborg characters (that's true)

I like your neo Ultima too
    but I made a new spell just for you "Ultima ZERO"
    Last edited by Mattokenzi; 05-12-2003 at 09:58 PM.

Dono Arigato Macwere San for the sweat signature and avatar

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=me]Just Resting: A powerful illusion spell, a vision of an apparently dead creature appears before the enemy. The player insists that it is still alive, yet the enemy is certain it has expired/turned up its toes/died/ ceased to be. The endless debate overwhelms the enemy's mental defences, causing a really bad headache.
    [/q][q=Zenshen]The Dead Parrot: The opponent is subjected to hard interrogation from an irate customer about the recent purchase of a parrot that seems, in all circumstances, to be dead. Opponent is stressed to death.[/q]I smell plagiarism...

[q=Phoenix 17]Feels Big D should have the tables turned.

Big D-struction - The party barrages the enemy with endless quotes and witty references, whilst usually the enemy would just laugh, the insecurity brought on by a constant grinning Rowan Atkinson forces the enemy to go and have a nice cup of tea.[/q]
    That does it...

The 17th Phoenix:This mythical entity makes the target's brain burst into flames by delivering a potent barrage of plot details, conspiracy theories and counter-arguments, after first lulling the enemy into a false sense of security by declaring that "if you disagree then that is up to you."

The Colonel: Can be summoned against any opponent who has become silly. Opponent is 'stopped' indefinitely.

Plan F: Byeeeee...: The character attempts to distract the enemy by pretending to be insane. This effect is achieved by wearing underpants on his head, inserting pencils up his nose and declaring :"Wibble!"

This command is similar to the infamous Section 8, which allows the character to achieve the same result by wearing drag.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

The 17th Phoenix:This mythical entity makes the target's brain burst into flames by delivering a potent barrage of plot details, conspiracy theories and counter-arguments, after first lulling the enemy into a false sense of security by declaring that "if you disagree then that is up to you."
    Yes.... touche. *looks guiltily at sig.*

Plan F: Byeeeee...: The character attempts to distract the enemy by pretending to be insane. This effect is achieved by wearing underpants on his head, inserting pencils up his nose and declaring :"Wibble!"
    I believe this attack became useless after earlier adventurers attempted similar tactics. "Court Martial" baing an effective counter if memory serves.

I really didn't want to jump onto this bandwagon...

The Potato King: Donning a chequered dress, pigtails and army boots, the party convinces the enemy that in order to escape it must fly on a magic carpet to visit the King of the Potato People and beg for it's freedom. Whilst explaining the situation to it's allies it is hastily carried off to be locked in a nice padded cell.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.