Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking of remaking FF3j

The only FF3 editor I found (that was not base on freaking DOS) was FF3 Hackster (go in Programs section). It is very basic tho, it only let you edit the 4 world map of the game, but it could always help.
    You think a minor thing like the end of the world was gonna do me in?
    wolfmah Heaven

What is the game that you attached the picture of? It looks good
    The young king of Figaro Castle, ally to the Empire, and a master designer of machinery...

it was the default characters from RPG Maker 2003 using a an attack called Nuclear 3. No game in particular.
    also, if anyone can make ff3j looking battle characters for rm2k3 that would be greatly appreiated.

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

From what I've seen, using FF based sprites for battle should be much easier. The only thing that's tough is upgrading what they look like. -_- I'm also glad they made weapons seperate sprites. Imagine having to make a new sprite for every single weapon? *dies*

By the way, did you look into that map editor? It looks like it could be pretty helpful.

ya, I got it. seems like maps might be the simplest thing to do in this game, even though I would like to find better than RTP chipsets to do them with. I wish there was a text editor for the game, so it would much easier to find the dialogue for each character and when they say it.

I was replaying through the NES game, and I think were gonna need a nice sized crew for this project., if we wanna get it done within a reasonable amount of time.

So I'm asking for team members. We need:

-1-2 other map makers
    -Sprite makers
    -Music makers or ppl to find suitable music for the game.
    -1-2 other ppl that are proficient with RM2k/2k3.
    -Someone to help make the CMS for this game.
    -Someone to help make the Magic System for this game.
    -Someone to help make the Job System for this game.
    -anyone else who may want to help

Post here if you want to help.
    Or, e-mail me at dragonfirex425@yahoo.com

P.S.: DO NOT just post "I wanna help!" , If you wanna help, post what you wanna help with and anything else you think would be helpful.

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

I have a chipset from FFV that I composed, but I don't know if you'd want to use that since it's from another FF.

I can always help you by giving you links to massive game content (like weapon, armor, spell and monster stats)

You can see them at my old version of my website : http://old.wolfmahheaven.net

and if you want to get the complete monster stats, I have made a newer version on my main site : http://www.wolfmahheaven.net/games/f...me=all&order=0

Also, if you got anything programming question to ask, you can always gave me a call, I will check what I can do
    You think a minor thing like the end of the world was gonna do me in?
    wolfmah Heaven

Huge frownz at the lack of help offered for this project.

I may just scrap this, caus I can't do this whole project alone. It just can't be done in a reasonable amount of time with one person. If anyone would like to restart this project I'm all for it. If anyone else would like to run it, especially if they have rm2k/3 programming skillz I would be more than happy to help out.

FFXIV Character

New Wave (Excalibur)

hey wow this looks pretty cool; for about 2 years i've been messing around with rpg makers like 2k, sphare,Toolkit, and darkBASIC but was never able to do much just by myself or been able to find help, if this project is still go I would be more then happy to help you with this project!:mog:
    what?!, huh?!, DUDE!

"OK -- so he looks "cool" when he turns into a Ninja.So what? He's still a pussy."-FF1_Geek

I really don't know anything about rpgm or even have it for that matter so I'm affraid that I'm no help.
    "Everything is simpler than you think and at the same time more complex than you imagine."