Thread: What sound does Vincent's coffin make...or what is it made out of?

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Default What sound does Vincent's coffin make...or what is it made out of?

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=4

I kind of got this thread closed...and I feel bad. I want to see you guys have fun arguing again! That battle rages on! Just pick up where you left off.

in reply to that post saying how its impossible and stuff well its impossible for little balls to summon loads of knights who magitly fly or how a fat man with a gun arm and fly up and make a beam which is over a metre in diameter fire at monsters. Its impossible for someone to turn into a monster when he's hurt. What I'm getting at is ITS A GAME anything ccan happen. If they wanted they could make monkey fly around the world.
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit.

About Zack's theory...

The guy's tattoo is number 2. He was just one of those unlucky people in Nibelheim who got used as Hojo's experiments. I don't remember anyone looking like that though, besides maybe Tifa's father a little but we all remember what happened to him..

Aeris and Cloud both knew Zack and they can't recognise him. Maybe Cloud wouldn't have even remembered, but Aeris should have, knowing that she had been his girlfriend before.

Zack died. The guy in the pipe is a guy in a pipe. Vincent's coffin lid makes a wooden sound in G flat major. Red XIII has a tail. Aeris' hair colour is brown. Palmer is fat.

I think that settles just about everything.
    Last edited by HOOTERS; 05-11-2003 at 03:36 PM.

I have a new theory, remember Aeris's "mom" maybe her husband was the guy in the pipe, remember, the guy who "died" in wutai, just a suggestion ming

HEY!heres a wild one!maybe vincent and Zack are the same person!

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Why oh why are you guys debating this? "It's a trap!"