Thread: Thoughts About FFX

Post Thoughts About FFX

heres the link for the story if u dont noe it already: *clikk*

tell us your thoughtz about the game and/or story!!

foR meeh, i thought it was pretty good..but sad

You mean X-2 right? Since it's in the FFX-2 forum so...

I'll start with X. I liked X lots but IX was still my favourite out of all of 'em. Yes. Call me stupid or whatever. I LOVED nine! But that's beside the point. FFX was very sad and I loved the ending.

As for X-2, for what I have found out about the story, I found it to be very sad indeed. What with...(SPOILER) Shuin wanting to find Lenne, and getting all upset at the end, and Lenne comforting him..aww And the theme song is very sad and beautiful too. The FMV where it is sang made me cry

Yes, I am a freak.

I Cried too its such a nice song
    </FONT>

My first PS2 game are FFX International but it's ending bounch me want to seek for FFX-2 ending. I wish to understand more from it.

That's my job as a gamer.

Same here, but I only saw FFX's ending just because I have no PS2. Now I want to find out more about the mission style of playing, and find out why blitzball is still in there.

"I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought it was never real"-Linkin Park

Originally posted by Shuin Maxwell
    Same here, but I only saw FFX's ending just because I have no PS2. Now I want to find out more about the mission style of playing, and find out why blitzball is still in there.
    Blitzball are a part Spira's well-known sport activity. It still active during Eternal Calm.