Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Enemy?

Grin Favorite Enemy?

Hey everyone, it's me again with another pointless question that just might be fun enough to answer. Here it is. Who is ur favorite villian of FFT?
    Mine would be Vormav/Hasmalum. Why? He's a Divine Knight although I'd prefer a Dragoner. He's a leo, like me. Well, who's ur favorite villian? Answer if u'd like, but if u care more about crap, don't bother. Ur choice.
    ArcDragon9

Default ELMDOR!!!!!

Last human form of Elmdor is my favorite!!!!!
    "Evanescence........ what a sad word..." - Agrias

Evanescence means 'the property of lasting for a short time'.

My favorite enemy would hafta be Gaffgarion. He just seems like an overall badass. Either him or Izude. He looks the best, plus Arc Knights rock. Too bad Vormav kills him.... bad father, hehe.

Least favorite enemy would have to be Wiegraf, just because he is a pussy. You kick his ass around so much its just sad. Either him or Algus.... one word... prick.

Least favorite normal enemy is chocobo's.... I hate those damn things, every color.

Favorite villain: Marquis Elmdor of Limberry.
    Favorite Zodiac Monster: Velius
    Favorite Regular Monster: Tiamat

1. Gafgarion

2. Wiegraf

3. Dycedarg

4. Vormav

5. High level ninjas that throw valuable things.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Bloodthirst: Favorite villain:
    Marquis Elmdor of Limberry.
    Favorite Zodiac Monster: Velius
    Favorite Regular Monster: Tiamat.
    Yah thats pritty much it.

Elmdor is "The Silver Ogre" we all know that if he asked to join our team we'd all say "Hell yah Elmdor you can join! You can be the new leader!!" Zalbag is the only other human enemy worth a mention. He was cool too.
    Celia and lede are also very cool badass chicks.

"Velias" and The "Hot Chick form of Altima" were the best Zodiac bosses by far. The "Hot Chick form of Altima" should have been harder though. She should have been the last boss.

Timats rule!...Tri~Attack and Fly. If I could ride them That would be the only improvment.
    Last edited by Nakor TheBlue Rider; 05-15-2003 at 04:29 PM.

Uh...favourite in terms of what?

Power: Gaffy (doh!)
    Story: (still thinking)
    Like-for-no-good-reason: Izulude.

i wouldnt consider izlude an enemy. i dont want to consider him an enemy. i really WISHED that he couldve joined the party. The thing is his class' primary is just battle skill.

other than that i liked gafgarion because he was just a pure blooded badass (in a not so evil kind of way), he didnt need to be corrupted by the holy stones. Ceila and Lede are a close 2nd and 3rd.

My fave in terms of:
    Power: Elidibs (hell, I hate strong as in Weigraf, but he totally outweighs him)
    Story: Izlude: (give him some credit. He worked for his dad without knowing he was evil.
    Zodiac: Elidibs (He gives me Zodiac. I give him praise for being a worthy opponent.)

My most hated in terms of:
    Power: Weigraf (He's so damn strategic, it's not funny.)
    Story: Vormav!!! (He betrayed the High Preist, and his own children. That's worthy of most hated!)
    Zodiac: Queklain (Ugly, status-reliable, and just plain sick. Need I continue?)

And hell yeah! He was betrayed by Ramza's ENEMIES after he became one. I think it would be fair for him to be revived by Pieses like Malak was.
    "We're gonna liberate Balamb, ya know... I mean... We're gonna liberate Balamb." -Zell

"Remember the time you went in the women's wash..."
    "HEY!" -Quistis and Zell

"Great. I'm the captain of a chicken wuss and a guy who just reached puberty." -Seifer

"So you became the sorceress's lapdog."
    "I'd prefer to be called her knight." -Squall and Seifer

"Hey, maybe we should be careful, Laguna."
    "Hey, what's the worst that can happen?" -Ward and Laguna

"Whoa, I'm glad I told you to be careful."
    "Wasn't that me who said that?" -Laguna and Ward

The Greatest one is Wiegraf for sure!
    The greatest monster is Behemoth! Why? try monster skill with him and cast Giga Flare... You`ll see what i am talking about.
    The greatest Class: Monk, they`re just perfect!
    (They`re invincible with "two swords''... My ramza is lv. 99 with lv. 8 and master in all classes (it takes lots of time but it's worthwhile) and he does 999 damage with each punch (plus, his brave is 100 and his faith is 78) against any foe, except for taurus and scorpius ones (my Ramza is aquarius, since my birthdate is January 22th) for the ones he does about 956.)so... use the monks!
    Well, Orlandu is the greatest character!
    But Delita is the cooler!
    I hate algus, plus! he sucks!
    Miluda hmmmm i think she also sucks a bit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you read this post and have ICQ, AOL (or Aol Instant Messenger), or Yahoo! Messenger, feel free to add me as your buddy so we can chat about FFT later!
    AOL/AIM: odatnesopA

ah, be sure to visit my fotolog too!
    http://www.fotolog.net/enishi_slasher

My favorite "villians" were definately Celia and Lede.... too bad they turned into demons instead of joining you. And the favorite random enemy???? Uribos and Porkys!!!! They are easy as snotbuckets to kill and give you awesome poach junk.:chop: So cut 'em up and bask in the glow, baby!!!!!
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Gafgarion, Elmdor, Izlude, Rofel, and Kletian are my favorites. Too bad none of them can join you- that'd be so awesome...
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

wiegraf, specifically the 1on1 before you fight him as a monster.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

wiegraf, specifically the 1on1 before you fight him as a monster.
    By that point I hated Wiegraf So much.....

His oly redeaming quality is that he becomes one of the most badAss bosses in any game.....

Many people got to him only to have to re-set there game and start all over.....

Default haha

That's true. =)
    ------------------------------------------------
    I've made a little homepage on FFTA.
    Not much yet, but it'll be bigger when I'm not that busy playing the game =)
    http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/atlerik