Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swords I want Swords

Angry Swords I want Swords

I want the samuri swords. all of them. Where are they who do I have to freakin kill to get them all aaaahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where are the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :chop: The hidden Sword. The Silent Strike. The deadly Warroir. All concealed in the Shadow. All Life Ended in Silence :shoot:

All them can be found in the shops, except for the one Marquis Elmor holds, which you can steal from him in your second fight with him, and the Chirijiraden, found at the bottom floor of the Deep Dungeon. You can also catch a Chirijiraden from a level 90+ Ninja in the Deep Dungeon.

actualy u can buy elmdor's sword at dorter trade city. u gotta wait till like the end tho to buy it.
    ArcDragon9

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

No, you can't. You're probably thinking of another one. Elmdor's sword is the Masamune, which can't be bought anywhere. Stealing it from him is the only way to get it. There are two buyable swords called the Murasame (restores HP) and the Muramasa (does damage). You're probably thinking of the Muramasa, because it's available later than the Murasame.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Elmdor does carry the Muramasa when you first meet him, so yes you can buy Elmdor's sword, but just not the Masamune.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

Default S W O R D S

I got those swords I am talking about the last two, and you can but Elmdor second sword, you just have too kill his demon form. I really want the last one though so thanks. Any more input from anyone please
    Look... up.... left.... right... behind.... in front... below.... you still wont find it... only when you look within can you see the shadow, but still you can't run.... :magus: :fd: :sweatdrop

tomatos tamahtos, all u need is the strongerst one.
    ArcDragon9

Originally posted by arcdragon9
    tomatos tamahtos, all u need is the strongerst one.
    I agree there is no synth shop so just get the best one

Dono Arigato Macwere San for the sweat signature and avatar

but if you stole the sword and it broke while playing you have to reload again bcaouse you will lose the sword

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

once you get the Masamune and the Chirijiraden just make a few duplicated of each just to be sure you never break em all. Keep an eye on how many you got so you can dupe more if your stack gets low.

I want the samuri swords. all of them. Where are they who do I have to freakin kill to get them all aaaahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where are the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    /me sigh

Masamune and the Chuijireden [sp?] are the KATANAS that require stealing.

NOTE: Swords and Katanas are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CATEGORIES!

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

NOTE: chririjaden can only be found in deep dungeon, or catch it from level 99 ninja.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

THANK YOU EDGAR!

(For the record, Katanas tend to have only one edge, and are formed by folding sheet metal hundreds of times over. Incredibly sharp. Swords are usually double edged, and forged from a chunk of steel. They tend to crush rather than cut....but I digress)

So I missed my chance at getting Masamune?! Fark! But how do you duplicate?

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

'''''So I missed my chance at getting Masamune?! Fark!'''''

You can still get your hands on a Masamune, you know. Lv.95 Ninja can Throw Masamunes for you to Catch.

'''''But how do you duplicate?'''''

Just equip the weapon/shield you want to dupe on a character's left hand. Take him to a Fitting Room. Once there, Try On a weapon/shield (if you're duping a shield, equip a shield; if you're duping a weapon, equip a weapon) on the right hand, the choose Best Fit. You should be back to your original setup. Now you just cancel out of the Fitting Room, and you've duped your weapon/shield. The item you're trying to duplicate, however, must be as strong as or stronger than the best item of its type in the Shop (you can't dupe an Ice Brand if Rune Blades have already become available.

How do you know which classes are in which levels? I want an "Elmdor" Katana. I call it that because I get confused between thw katanas that have very similar spelling. And you can really dupe?! Man! I've been waiting to have more than 1 Chaos Blade! THx man!
    "We're gonna liberate Balamb, ya know... I mean... We're gonna liberate Balamb." -Zell

"Remember the time you went in the women's wash..."
    "HEY!" -Quistis and Zell

"Great. I'm the captain of a chicken wuss and a guy who just reached puberty." -Seifer

"So you became the sorceress's lapdog."
    "I'd prefer to be called her knight." -Squall and Seifer

"Hey, maybe we should be careful, Laguna."
    "Hey, what's the worst that can happen?" -Ward and Laguna

"Whoa, I'm glad I told you to be careful."
    "Wasn't that me who said that?" -Laguna and Ward