Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swords I want Swords

You don't need to steal or find either of them. Just go to the dungeon... more specifically to the HORROR stage and on occassion a battle with high level ninjas comes up... they will throw all sorts of stuff... masamunes, chirijiradens, zorlin shapes, Iga/Koga knifes, and even......................BUM bum bum: CHAOS BLADES!!!! excaliburs too.... anything your lil heart desires!
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

I forgot to add that you need the CATCH ability on in order to get this free stuff.... but I assumed nobody in here was stupid enough to NOT know that.
    Disect a trillion sighs away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember. Cause I'm a million miles away. Will you get this letter? Jagged pulp sliced in my veins. I write to remember!
    -At The Drive-In-

speaking of katanas and ninja swords, can i get the sasuke knife by going to the deep dungeon?

Default Elmdor's Equip

Elmdor's equipment is really cool! I want all of them but I've only managed to steal the helmet =). You can only get his equipment (except the sword), by stealing it from him. It's not easy because he's really annoying with that blood suck. Lede and Celia's abilities are also
    weird and it's almost pathetic that they transforms into Ultima Demons when they die.

It's a fun battle, though. ^^
    ------------------------------------------------
    I've made a little homepage on FFTA.
    Not much yet, but it'll be bigger when I'm not that busy playing the game =)
    http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/atlerik

You should probably check Gamefaqs.com to see exactly. But I think you can get the Sasuke from the Ninjas.... maybe, maybe not. All I know is that I missed the Escutcheon II, Javelin II, AND the Sasuke.... I'm so ashamed of myself!!! And that Genji stuff really is hard to get. Use Beowulf's Chicken attack. He uses Blade Grasp as his evade. So use chicken and then start lowering his speed. That helps ALOT!!!!
    -At The Drive-In-

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Ahh Dupping......The age old glitch that makes every "cheating" gamers heart race......

Two Ways. One requires Ninja ability Two Swords the Other Requires Orlandu.

Put Two Swords On someone.
    Equip Them With a Shield in the RIGHT HAND (Top)
    and The Item to be Dupped in the LEFT(Bottom)

*only works to dupe somthing stronger than the store sells....

Now go to the store and go to Fitting room.
    Pick best fit.
    The Weapon Should have Switched places With the Shield and Now it is Red....Which means you can buy it....

.....Buy it fools........

For the Orlandu one Go to GameFaqs.com becaus ei dont want to explain it....

Also if the one I wrote doesnt work....Go to Gamefaqs.com......I may have forgotten somthing...

You don't need two swords OR Orlandu. All you need is a character that can equip a shield and the type of weapon that you wanna duplicate. Sound confusing? GOOD!

Okay, equip all the "best" equipment. Which means you should use a male (so no bags) Put a shield in the top hand and the weapon you wanna dupe(whatever you want, just make sure that the town you are at has that kind of weapon, but nothing any more powerful than it.), Your highest HP armor. and the Bracer. Now enter the shop. (Gariland is a great place) Choose Fitting room. Choose to fit the shield in the top hand and choose any weapon. The choose best fit. If you item was the "best" available, it should be re-equipped and you will still have one in your inventory. So you can duplicate ANY weapon as well as Shields... just do the exact same but the oposite. lol... You can figure it out.

However, this is CHEATING!!!! It is highly dishonorable and you prolly don't care, do you? lol... I never do it... I just consult my ninja friends in HORROR.
    -At The Drive-In-

Okay, I just realized that was the exact same post as above, but the only point is you don't need Two Swords or Orlandu. and You can dupe shields too. Sorry for that waste of space.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -At The Drive-In-

Well, Shady, if you look up, you'll see an answer was given long before both of yours. Two months ago.

I win.

You're right. But we all gave slightly different methods. They all work nonetheless though. Anyway, since now any idiot can duplicate, lets go make 99 Chaos Blades!!! Actually, I never use it cuz I can't cope with the guilt of cheating.
    -At The Drive-In-