Thread: Calling everyone that wants to lvl. up in FF2: I've done it

Default Calling everyone that wants to lvl. up in FF2: I've done it

I've done it.

Firion: HP is at 2264 and MP is at 294. Weapon skill is at lvl. 8 , Cure at 6, Ice at 5, Bolt at 5, Blink at 3 and Life at lvl.4

Maria: HP at2022 and MP at 308. Weapon skill at 6. Cure at 6, Ice at 5, Fire at 5, Life at 4 and Shield at 3.

Gus: Hp at 2465 and MP at 255. Weapon skill at 8. Cure at 6, Bolt at 5, Berserk at 3 Life at 4 and Shell at 3.

It took me 13:22mins. I didnt take Warp cause im gonna get it in the cave and I didnt get Faze cause I dont need it.

I got Mindu and my HP was at 700. I leveled up my HP using Swap and they all(exept Mindu) would gain HP. I leveled up MP by casting Faze, thus lowering my MP then getting more. I got my spells higher by going directly south(down) of Altair. When you get directlly to the bottom and see new land(but need a ship to get there) stop and save. You encounter Mysidian monsters there. You get a lot of money this way. You can shoot spells at them to make them higher(they got ressistances and a lot of HP).

Thats how I did it. Fell free to do the same thing.

P.S. I didnt copie off of anyone, so dont make false accusations.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I am interested. Could you please give a more detailed description to the place where you fight for the mad money? Like...give me directions from the nearest town please.

You must go directly south of Altair(it looks like finger point from FF1 exept its pointing down).

the swap trick has been quite awhile.

Yeah, the swap trick saves a lot of time.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

In the NES and WSC versions, the peninsula south of Altea had the monsters that you would normally find around Mysidia, sort of like the power peninsula north of Pravoka in FF1. Do these two peninsulas still exist in FFO, or were they removed as a bug?
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

nope just played the psx version today and I died from accidently going too far south

im guessing the penninsula of power is still there as well
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

Let's see what happens... DCI Superfan's Avatar

Yeah, they're there... in both games.

DCI Forever!!

ya know the trick where you keep selecting and cancelling your attacks to gain skill levels? is there any down sides to it? Its amazing square left it in origins so im guessing theres some sort of negative affect
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

Um, it takes the fun outta the game? Seriously, you people level up waaay too much...
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad!

I'll play it the norm way after I get to "normal mode"...since the default is easy for 2