Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: That Bloke in the Pipe [SPOILERS]

Well, this debate has gone just about as far as it can...there's an extremely, extremely slim chance Vincent was a Sephiroth clone and Zack survived(Read:No and no), which could be used for fan fiction, but, yeah. If we were to continue, it'd go like this:
    Me:"So, Zack was shot repeatedly in the face with a machine gun but survived because of his Jenova healing powers, and was also a Sephiroth clone for some reason. Also, Vincent was a Sephiroth clone who headed towards the Reunion but didn't make it then went back(And apparently re-locked the door and put the key back in the safe with the monster)."

You:"Hey, it could've happened!"

...Wait, I just realized how insane your entire theory sounds. No, there is no way that man is Zack. If it was, why would he have the number tattoo? Cloud didn't get one, now did he?

I guess this debate ISN'T over, so
    <Image edited by Kishi, for the sake of the children.>

Default Time to close the blinds

Wolfwood & Dr Disco:

1) If Zack was treated with the same Jenova/Mako mix that was used on Cloud and the Clones, he was a Clone, even if he had no reaction: he'd had the same treatments.

2) Vincent was NOT a clone: whatever was done to him was done thirty-ish years before Hojo did the clones.

3) Zack did not have a number; like Cloud.

4) A locked door, stopping Vincent? The same guy who can, oh, turn into ferocious monsters and toss a solid metal coffin lid across a room with his mind? Like hell. And if he got out, how did he manage to relock the door when he'd put the key back in the safe?

5) Vincent's status as live or dead is questionable: he's been in a coffin for thirty years, no water, possibly even no air. Metabolically speaking, he must be dead. Whether or not Hojo shooting him was the cause of his death is highly debatable.
    [The death of God left the angels in a strange position]

Wolfwood, you do know that Vincent enters your party with a half-full limit metre, don't you?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

All of this makes so much sense, did you know you can also revive Aeris?[sarcasm]

Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
    It's possible. That's all I'm saying. For the fiftieth time in this topic....it appears that I have to say that at least every other post. But in any case, sephex, note that your sarcasm adds nothing to this debate. It makes no point. It proves nothing. All it is is an attempted mockery. We don't need it here. So until you find a way to make yourself useful, keep your mouth shut.
    Since no one listened to me on my initial post I decided to be more up front with it. Your attitude doesn't scare me by the way. I said before that I respect all of your opinions and I am glad and I think it is cool that you are interested into the game so deeply. I would be a hypocrite if I siad that I didn't get in any conversations such as this one. But everyone is going into circles about everything and finding the simplest things about a certain scene and REALLY streching them to suit their opinion of what happened.

I personaly find that really "useless" and it aslo "proves nothing". Does the fact that the guy in the pipe may be Zack or all the stuff about Vincent keep you up at night? Is it really that important? Instead of wondering something that isn't even that important to the game, why don't you just enjoy the game and accept the fac the other peoples opinions differ.

There is nothing wrong with debating, but how many times do you have to repeat yourself before it gets old?

Getting back to(wards) the topic:

About Vincent; his limit starts half-full, and he's not at that high a level. Plus he's on his Level 1 Limit; his limit meter would fill up after a few battles, not many, as you suggest. Besides, as I said, Vincent is capable of throwing a metal coffin lid around with his mind - what's a wooden door going to do against him?

About Zack; What, precisely, are you trying to say? That Zack *could* have survived, albeit looking so unlike himself and so mentally damaged as to be, practically speaking, someone else?

Articles
    Blog Entries

[i] But then, people such as yourself and Sephex try to make things personal, and turn it into a "I hate Nick" thread. [/B]
    THATS b*******. I stated MY opinion about EVERYONE needing to relax about certain things. Not only you. YOU chose to reply and YOU chose to take this personaly.

Once again. Using vulgar language and having some bad ass attitude doesn't scare anybody, so stop acting like a 13 year old.

And once again, I decided to be sarcastic becasue no one payed attention to my first post in here. IT IS MY OPINION of how I feel about certain things. It is on topic, because I am talking about how THIS TOPIC has gone to far, and people are streching facts very far just to suit thier own opinion. Thats my problem. I decided to post about this now because there has been like, 1000 topics like this that I want to talk in, but people start doing this thing where it goes to far, and it comes down to two people bitching at eachother. There is a HUGE difference between threads liek these and (rare)threads that people actualy debate in.

Bats aside (this entire thread is bats) a solid metal coffin lid is both heavier and sturdier than a mouldering wooden door.

Originally posted by Nicholas D. Wolfwood
    It's possible that upon revival, his limit guage filled that far from his anger at hojo.
    You're reeeeaaaaally reaching here, nico.

Err, since when did wood go "clang"? Vincent's coffin makes a very audible metal-on-metal noise when it shuts. Not to mention that the coffin is kinda shiny ... considering the light conditions, the materials and how long it's been since it was last polished.
    Wood, last that long, in those conditions? Not a chance. That coffin is *metal*.

As for Zack ... Wolfwood, you're sticking to it and saying it's possible. We're sticking to it and say it isn't. That's it. Accept it: you will never convince everyone. I, for one, cannot see any way in which Zack could have become the pipe clone, and you're going to have to pull out something very special and heretofor hidden to change my mind in the slightest.

Guys, I never thought I'd say this, but JESUS CHRIST, let's just stop and think about what we're saying here.
    No, I'm not talking about Zack here. That's practically been settled, and doesn't matter either way.

When the HELL did this Vincent thing come up anyway, and what in God's name has it degenerated to!? We've gone to arguing about Vincent being a Sephiroth clone to the goddamn material his coffin is made out of to the smurfing sound it makes when it pops off.
    This is like the Zack debate, only about 7000 times stupider. Vincent might've just continued sleeping if you hadn't disturbed him, or he might've woken up, gone to the Reunion, came back, and went back to sleep. Most people(Read:me) would say that idea is insane and retarded, but who the hell cares? If there's the slightest chance that it was possible than this debate will never have a right or wrong side, so everyone just STOP POSTING because neither side is going to budge. This is as useless a debate as the "Who is the Sephiroth you follow in Disk 1?" argument, because its never perfectly clear on what happened, and so no one can win.

Funny, I seem to remember that debate being settled a few months ago ...

Originally posted by Koi Lung Fish
    Funny, I seem to remember that debate being settled a few months ago ...
    Or was it?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Default Adding Fuel to the Fire

I personally believe that this if the greatest debate ever. May it never, ever end.

Sarcasm, from Kishi?

Dr Disco: You think otherwise? Well, you know where the "POst New Topic" button is.