Thread: Moonstone Gem

Default Moonstone Gem

Where can I get a moonstone gem? I got one from jabberwocky, but I can't seem to meet him again, any other place I can get one?

If you've already given the Purple Jobberwok his emerald, you won't get a chance to meet him again. If not, you'll eventually run into him again, though.

But no worries, there's a few other places you can get a moonstone! Some of these might be too late for you to get, but just so you know:

1. (Disc 1) If you've impressed 100 nobles during the Blank/Zidane swordfight, you can talk to Brahne while you control Steiner, and your prize is the moonstone.

2. (Disc 2) Find the red, green, yellow and blue stones on the Conde Petie Mountain Path. There's a fifth statue just before the exit. Put all of the stones inside, and you'll get a Moonstone.

3. (Disc 3-4) When you go to Alexandria, go to the to belltower. If you find Stiltzkin there, he'll offer to sell you a moonstone.

Hope this helps! ^_^

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

Got it from Stilzkin thanks! (didn't realize I had to talk to him 2x in a row).