Thread: I need to find some software for FF music videos

Grin I need to find some software for FF music videos

I'm sure many of you out there are fans of the final fantasy music videos published all over the ethernet, well i am to and i want to make one.

I've got music, video files out the wazzoo and an urge to make a FF music video, so if any of you know where i can get free video and sound editing software please help me out here.

PLEASE

Would you look at all that stuff ...
    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

Ok lets corrct this.

1. ethernet? You got confusion issues
    2. This would prolly belong in the lounge or General FF
    3. If you have Windows XP Pro or Millenium (God forbid) you should already have a program to make the videos it's called windows movie maker. It's what I used to make mine.

sorry but the description said help each other with problems (and these threads move much faster than the lounge) but anyway, i have XP and movie maker, but i can't edit audio.......how do i do that?

They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moving to help forum.

Thumbs up

problem fixed to akuma