Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Aeris. Who else would it be about? - probably spoilers. BEWARE.

Articles

Default About Aeris. Who else would it be about? - probably spoilers. BEWARE.

This is just something I was thinking about yesterday. Of course, I'm sure as most of us already know, Aeris dies. I didn't think it'd be so early in the game, though. I mean, come on now!

The way I see it, Aeris has all sorts of cool stuff you can get for her. If she dies before you even think of getting all the cool stuff (like I was), what's the point of having the stuff there in the first place? Why waste your time going to get the Parasol or the Great Gospel if you barely have any time to use it? I never even got Aeris' Level 2 Limit Breaks before she was offed.

Did anyone else think that most of the spiffy stuff out there for Aeris was mostly worthless because you had little or no time to use it? Thoughts are welcome.

Farside

Agreed. That's why I never bothered levelling her up, or using her at all for that matter.

They only included her ultimate weapon and limit break manual for the more hardcore RPG player that must have everything for everyone.

the only reason i use her is because of her limit breaks, Seal-evil and Healing Wind are so helpful

Yeah, well, it was worthless in the end, but when she was around, most of it was useful. Stuff that forced you to go really out of your way was kind of useless.

Untitled

I never bothered to get anything for her.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I only went to get her Level 4 limit once, just to see it, and I only got it just in time for the very last fight you have her in your party (that wall boss in the temple) so only ever used it once Looks pretty cool though for a limit break, compared to other people's level 4 limits
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Next time I play FFVII I'm going to try and obtain Great Gospel. It's good to have those things in games, even if they are kind of pointless. Guess it's more for Aeris fans than people who just want to complete the game/ get good levels.

i begin to really wonder if sqaure put aeris there just to be scoffed at.
    disk one in the sector 6 (?) slums. the guy in the pipe.

aeris : this guy are sick.

:rolleyes2 i mean come on, shes an ancient....surley she has some grammar skills.

i think this time round i might try get her stuff like her lv 4 limit, just becuase iver never seen it (ive never really seen the point of getting it).

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end

Master of Glass

That was a mistranlation, not bad grammer skills.
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Originally posted by crono_logical
    I only went to get her Level 4 limit once, just to see it, and I only got it just in time for the very last fight you have her in your party (that wall boss in the temple) so only ever used it once Looks pretty cool though for a limit break, compared to other people's level 4 limits
    Lucky sod... I got it IN that fight, so I never got to use it ;_;
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Originally posted by Maester Auron
    That was a mistranlation, not bad grammer skills.
    thats extremley obvious, im just making light of the fact that it only really happened once and it happened to aeris.

oh man, IN the fight,
    i'll bet you were pleased with that. *looks at the dent in the wall and the peices of controller underneath*

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end

Master of Glass

I think the mistranslations happened with other characters as well they just weren't as obvious. If I remember correctly I gained someone's 3rd last limit break at the end of the game with the 3 finales.
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

yeah, your probably right.
    at the end eh. thats pretty gay, but youd still have the save beforehand so i suppose you could just go back to it and then get the limits.

From what I've heard about Aerith's character, you can bring her back into the game with a gameshark code after she dies. I only heard about it though...so

"Squirrels Don't Cry!"

It's like somethin' outta the Twilight Zone...It's like...Twilight Zoney...

You can bring her back with the debug room or gameshark. Either way she's buggy or using Tifas/Yuffies lines.