FFV: Final Battle
    FFVI: Dancing mad
    FFVII: One Winged Angel
    FFVIII: the Extreme
    FFIX: the Final Battle
    FFX: Otherworld/ Final Battle

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

That's one awesome name "Final Boss"

I also have an unnatural fixation with final bosses. They're just so cool cause they're at the end and there's nobody after them cause they're the last bosses.

My favorite of those is without a doubt Dancing Mad. You can tell so much effort was put into that piece with the different transitions seemlessly merging together between tiers during the fight.

Second place goes to the Omnis battle in FFX. Sure it isnt the final battle, but it's still better than that incoherent shouting you hear during Otherworld.

However over all, I gotta say The Decadance of God from BoFII is still the best along with the final battle with Skorne from Gauntlet Dark Legacy in the Desecrated Temple (not the underwolrd nor the Garm Battle)

But Dancing Mad comes pretty close...

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Grin

Thanks for commenting on my username. My real name is Nicholas. And thanks for replying. Nobody had replyed to this for days.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's just that this forum isn't visited very much compared to the others

I tend to like almost all the battles tracks. Only exceptions would be the first 2 parts of the FF8 final boss one (not the one for the final form), they sound horrid, and most of the FF2j tracks, seem too slow paced and arabian nightish to be battle tracks. Even Challenge from FFX with very little melody and mostly bassline I find is a good track, better than those I mentioned from FF8 and msot of the FF2j tracks
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I'm a big fan of FFVII's default boss music (the one before OWA with the fast bass line).
    Last edited by Garland; 05-29-2003 at 11:48 PM.
    Knock yourselves down.

FFXIV Character

New Wave (Excalibur)

FF music is some of the best gaming music ever! I think that all the OST's are great! even FFX's Otherworld is kicks! if you like rock music that is *thinks* right now i'm going to have to say the FFVI's Dancing Mad is my fav, really good song and sounds good for its time as well
    what?!, huh?!, DUDE!

"OK -- so he looks "cool" when he turns into a Ninja.So what? He's still a pussy."-FF1_Geek

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Favorite Final Fight Song? One Winged Angel.
    Favorite Boss Theme? Seymour Battle.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

My favorites are dancing mad, FFIX final battle, and One-Winged Angel.

From your list, FFX: Otherworld.
    It's so different(and better, in my opinion), than all the rest of the Final Fantasy Boss Battle songs. Not that I don't like the sound of the others, but thrash metal has always been a personal favorite of mine.

My favorite Final Boss song so far has to be Awakening, from Xenogears.

If my taste is a good indicator, One Winged Angel captured the spirit of it all best. The atmosphere and all... Now, if it would only have been consistent with the rest of the game... The instrumentation, that is. I mean, we sweep through 30 hours of generic MIDI and then run into this? Whoa! Contrast! Not that OWA is bad or anything... um... *Disappears*
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

What was I thinking - OWA is probably the greatest song ever put into a videogame. FF7 had a lot of good boss themes.
    Knock yourselves down.

The Extreme. That piano is heavy.

my is when fighting trance kuja,its like in DBZ,the whole ff9 story reminds of dbz.

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like FFIV's The Final Battle a lot, for some reason.

Master of Glass

I also like FFIX's final kuja battle music.
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.