Thread: How the hell do you beat Nectron

How the hell do you beat Nectron

How the hell do you beat nectron coz every time i try he just uses that thing that makes you go into different status attributes. Someone help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Alright, if there is one thing i know about necron is that you have to be kinda lucky to beat him in a short amount of time. It took me five minutes. Mainly because he used something called Blue Shock that is like Judgement sword (Brings one character down to 1 hp) And when he used Grand Cross, one person got minied or something. Just throw a dark matter at him, use shock, flare,ark, STRONG ATTACKS OF ANY KIND. It may take a while, but it works. And don't forget to heal constantly.

Before the battle equip abilities to your guys to protect against status effects of all kinds. Becayse Grand Cross can do ANY status effect so it's best to be able to survive them. Also auto life is useful. And being in the late 50's or early 60's of level is good too.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I happened to be pretty underleveled when I made it to Necron, so this is what I did.

My party was Amarant, Eiko, Quina, and Freya

First, as others have mentioned, make sure all of your abilities that prevent status effects are enabled.

Second, I used Amarant so that I could Aura anyone at anytime to ensure I had autolife at all times to prevent a total wash out of my characters.

Third, I used Quina so I could have Mighty Gaurd at all times for my characters.

Fourth, be an obsessive healer for both HP and Status effects. Eiko was used for this in that she probably healed 2/3 of the time and the 1/3 was spent summoning Madeen

Now, this method isn't really advised, it's just how I beat Necron with an underleveled party. I think all my people were in the low 50's. In fact, I wouldn't advise anyone to beat Necron this way - because the battle took me somewhere around 40 minutes. But that's how I did it

necron is easy. all u have to do is equip every anti-abnormal status in every one of your characters. and try to equip auto-regen and auto-potion on them, too. you can also try adding auto-haste and chemist, just to keep your HP high, and you rarely need to heal with cure... and as everyone else said, use your strongest attacks and you'll be on your way to the ending... =3

(oh yeah, forgive my horrible english.... XD)
    // m u s a s h i d e n // legendary hero

Smile Necron

Use Steiner's Shock ability and Zidane's Ultima Weapon. With luck you can kick Necron's ass. That stragedy works well because I kicked his ass 2 times! It only took me 2 minutes to kick his ass.

i thought he was much easier than kuja, but kuja wasnt too bad either.

steiners shock, ultima weapon, auto regen, and protection against status effects is really all you need

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by final boss View Post
    Use Steiner's Shock ability and Zidane's Ultima Weapon. With luck you can kick Necron's ass. That stragedy works well because I kicked his ass 2 times! It only took me 2 minutes to kick his ass.
    Yes. Spam shock. Works for almost anything. Go download the Beatrix mod if you need more shock.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mod every button input to cast Shock.