• Yes, I must play all Final Fantasies

26 53.06%
  • No, it's not worth wasting my money

8 16.33%
  • I can't quite decide yet

15 30.61%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is it really worth the money?

æmmm....... i just wonder, but if you got ADSL is it costing some more than you all reddy are paing??????? just wonder......
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

i do not know about u guys but it took me frikin 50 hours to even play the game
    "What is a mans real dream but to wield a sword and fight for his country. Today a mans dream is to be rich and famouse. the world has changed but i intend to balance it with my blade" - Scifer

Like said b4 the question of whether or not ff11 is worth the money is maily based on how much u have or make. Firstly its not $10 its 13. That money is needed to keep the game running and updated. Of course since i dont have a job i think it costs way too much. Im a big CS fan and they update stuff in that plenty but it dont got monthly fees. So I dont exactly agree with the fees, but because of the fact that my friends are now playin it all the time instead of other games, I guess id rather joinem then play cs by myself or watch them play FF11.

I get it tomorrow.
    Me and my brother are going to pay both so it won´t be that expensive.
    Now the world has gone to bed,
    Darkness won't engulf my head,
    I can see by infra-red,
    How I hate the night.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
    Try to count electric sheep,
    Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
    How I hate the night.

Originally posted by FInalfantasyfinatic4
    i do not know about u guys but it took me frikin 50 hours to even play the game
    I don't know about you but it only took me 3 hours to install (including all the patches) and that also includes installing a bunch of other software like Photoshop, Illustrator and MX Studio.

It's worth the money though, it's a great game and I love exploring. Still need to get further as I'm only a level 6 Monk.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Im guessing from all these posts ive read, that 80% of the people here havent played a serious MMORPG. Its not a giant sea of horney people cybering, and having a big orgy. The servers wont go down. im assuiming that they will be up, for 10+ years. Just look at EQ. They 13 bucks a month aint to bad. EVERY MMORPG that is halfway decent is pay. dont even try to squeeze RO into a good MMORPG, because mainly kid play that, and its a POS compared to good, high qual MMORPGs, like DAOC, or FFXI. 13 bucks is teh standard pay per month in every game. its definatly worth the money though, ecspecially if you play like alot. people who play like 2 hours at day, i would definatly suggest this game. people who play a hour or so a day, yeah id still get it. but people who might play like once or twice a week, i wouldnt bother. big MMORPGs take some dedication to play, and usually you dont get very good playing on and off. but hey, you can make a lot of new friends. in DAOC, over my year and a half period, i met so many cool people, some of them my best internet friends. we have had laughs and tears, but im very glad i met them. I knew 90% of Pellinor and Palomides (for my realms) Same as FFXI, Ive met some really cool people, but i havent been playing all that too long, so i dont know that many people hehe. Then again, their are some bad seeds, and everyone hates them. they are fun to make fun of though ;D

buy it! buy it now! stop spamming doublefrost and buy FFXI!~