Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultimate Offensive Party

Banned

Well when raised to full power, nothing and no one would stand agisnt 4 black belts. But for the most part i'd say: Bm/bm/bm/bm
    Its one fun party! BURN!

Consuming the internets stuffing's Avatar

Fighter, Fighter, White Mage and....lets say fighter best team, every thing esle is useless

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

four knights is the ultimate offensive party. two knights is already the ultimate offensive party no matter what else you throw in.

Topics like this help distinguish the over-levellers from the under-levellers. People that spend too much time level-raising tend to favor the master as the ultimate damage dealer. People who try to play a normal to low levelled game give that distinction to the knight. I suppose both are right, depending on how you play. The one universal has to be multiple black wizards, as nothing takes out a hoard of enemies faster.
    Knock yourselves down.

Banned

4 black mages. SUch a fun party. BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

to further add to the fun you can spell out things like:
    Vivi
    is
    on
    Drug

or as a gfaq folk suggested
    Vivi
    is
    on
    Weed

Vivi
    is
    on
    Crack

Default this is an old thread, but i can't resist

here is my new party:

F/F/RM/BB

I think it could be considered for nomination as the ultimate offensive party. Its not bad at defense either.
    but the world refused to change...

No party consisting of a RM can be sen as "ultimate" offensive, due to the fact that physically they are worse than fighters and BB, Magically they aren't as potent as BM, so no RM is in the ultimate offensive party.

I think F/BB/BM/BM is pretty much offensive mayhem. 2 nukers, and the BB and F can kick anythings butt too.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

Well "Red," I don't think that party would survive long enuff to become powerful. Its weakness is the BB during the first 8 levels of the game( and most of the rest of the way through for that matter.) Your going to have to rely on your F to soak up damage for you. When he gets tired then you're going to have to bust out 90 or so heal potions. And that might be difficult since by that time your defenseless BB will have chugged them all down.
    but the world refused to change...

I feel that my Knight, Master, Black Wizard, and White Wizard team are offensive enough

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mystik_Ninja: Please check the date of a thread before posting as this one that you have revived is extremely old. Anything that is older than a couple of months is too old and should not be brought back. However, you are free to start a new thread on the subject.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles