Default secret boss war

alright who you guys reckon would win in a fight out of-

-penance from X
    -Omega weapon from VIII
    -ozma from IX
    -ruby from VII
    -emerald from VII
    -Nemesis from X

i personally think penance owns them all, then ruby, then either emerald or nemesis,omega second last and ozma (a graphically crap version of a secret boss)

King of imaginary people Linus J's Avatar

well the hardest thing with emerald was his air tame storm, which inflicted damage to you based on how much ap you had on your materia, since no other boss use materia, emeralds best attack is out of the game. and about the others, dunno after ff7 I havent liked the games enough to beat sidebosses.

Aire tam storm was annoying, but was easy enough to weaken... just get rid of everything except for KotR, W-Summon and mime.. then he dies

I'd probably say Penance, Omega would have been ridiculously hard if it weren't for holy wars.. Ruby was piss, Nemesis is easy.. Ozma caused me trouble.. but wasn't too bad

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Multiple FF > Gen FF forum

And I think it's kinda hard to compare bosses with each other from different games anyway Although I'll say Aire Tam Storm will do crap all against the other bosses, since I doubt they carry materia equipped
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Warmech owns all of them! 8-bit power all the way!
    Figaro Castle

I say the ones from FFX because in that they are harder to beat and you can hurt 99999 in that
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

5 NINES??? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MOCKERY???

I remember when the most HP a character could have is 999. That's 3 NINES for you FFX types. Getting 999 HP was something us kids only joked about. Doing more than a thousand damage, while possible, was no more than a distant dream.

AND WE LIKED IT!
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

oh yeah, omega from VIII would be almost impossible without holy wars or hero drinks, all he would need to do is cast his omega flare (i think thats its name) where it does like 10 shots of 9999 on random characters, now how would u stop that?

I beleive that the Aire Tam Storm attack was the biggest weakness. All you need is make sure that one character has 2 materia and 9999 health when he is hit. !!! Instant 7777 !!! and quite a lot of free damage with no counter attack. Of course you would also use KOTR/W-Summon and Mime to just blow him away.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

*sigh* I hate it when people take stats into account for things like this, like "Tidus is the hardest cus he can do 99999 damage" it's just luck that he appeared in a later game.

Ruby WEAPON would win. How? He'd stick his claws in the ground, and no-one could touch him.

Ruby isn't as hard to beat as some of the bosses on there, but they can't kill other members of their party, because they aren't in a party! Therefore, Ruby > All.

Omega would destroy them all.
    Lets Biltz

I've never even heard of Penance or Nemesis, and i've beaten FFX and done all the side quests. I think Ruby Weapon would win. He's awesome

Well, evidently you haven't, because if you had you would have at least met Nemesis, since he is in both versions...

Originally posted by Flying Mullet
    Warmech owns all of them! 8-bit power all the way!
    ... Easy

well its between ruby and penance, and on the hp scale they are roughly evened out, because in VII 9999 is the highest damage you can do, where as in X 99999 is the highest and penance has about 12mill hp, which is equivelant to 1.2mill with 9999 damage