Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: embarassing ff4 sucky moments

if you level them enough, they become very powerful!!!!!
    I once tried to get all spells for them, so I leveled them to... lvl.65!

Palom was able to use Meteo while Tellah wasn't able because of his 80MP-Problem
    that wuz funny

I think I may have been beaten by the Mist Dragon simply because I would repeatedly attack the mist form.

WHY would I do such a stupid thing you ask???

Well I had just played FF1 seeing as it was 1991 or so
    therefore the idea of parrying (a strictly Dragon Warrior 2 thing) was awfully foriegn to me.

I learned not to attack the mist after a few harsh counters, but I was stuck using potions to use up my turns during the mist time.

Well anyways.... long story short.....I'm a dummy.

BUT a dummy who learned the true path yadda yadda
    We all know that the Thief is the superior Final Fantasy figure. <-----PERIOD

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Besideds the fact that you just revived a three month old thread to tell us you'r a dummy......

Yes you are a dummy.....

No doubting it now......

I never died in either version of FF4 except in the Lunar Core and the Evil Wall. Actually, I found, unlike what appears to be everyone else in the world, the SNES version HARDER than the PSX version, which I breezed through. So maybe that is embarassing.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

nobody knows the level trick with the CPU? if you stocked up on hi-potions and fenix-downs and ethers before you went into the "maze of death" you could sit there kill his minions over and over after CPU revives them, and then win the battle and gain over a million EXP for each character. give it a shot sometime you'll be pleasently surprised to see rydia go from knowing practically no spells to flare in one battle.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I am actually really good at this game. I never really have trouble with it. I can see how people have a tough time, but this is one of those games where if you find your own groove to how things should be done, you can kick its ass.