Thread: FFx-2 On PS2 & Gamecube?

FFx-2 On PS2 & Gamecube?

I read on an earlier post that FFX-2 is going to come out on Gamecube. There was some quotes...but i cant find them anywhere any more. If anyone knows or has the conversation about FFx-2 being on gamecube, can you post it here? thnx

There's never been an annoucement by Square that FFX-2 would be on Gamecube. It's slated for PS2 only.

Default NEVER

square cant release it on gamecube because square had a big mistunderstanding with nintend when the ff games became releasesed on psx and they would never work together again anyway i dont think nintendo is too hurt MWAHAHAHA

Uh Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is being released on Gamecube, also Sword of Mana and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced are being released on GBA. ;p

Yeah, Nintendo and Square (enix) are totally peachy keen now. Besides, a friend of mine said he heard that the whole series would switch after 12. I don't believe him, but there have been more and more rumors about stuff like that, so SOMETHING is bound to be true eventually...
    Elionai Eli Adullam

It would make sense. You can count on Nintendo's next console to have a larger user base then PS3. It makes all kinds of sense to go strictly Nintendo, and watch the profits soar.

Grin

i stand corrected sorry for the wrong info but thats what i heard so...
    anyway they better not release any ff games on gamecube or nintendo sytems because ff and sony rock