Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What should I do???????

The other problem is that Neo X-Deth has 4 body parts. Will that stuff that Shiva said attack all parts?

Originally posted by final boss
    The other problem is that Neo X-Deth has 4 body parts. Will that stuff that Shiva said attack all parts?
    No it wont btw,all of the dances are 1 enemy only.Like Shiva said also try getting equip ribbon from dancer to protect you from those nasty status change attacks
    Try killing neo-exdeath this way
    You could use:Blue mage big guard for protect,shell and (haste?) and white wind for healing
    To learn big guard sail with your sea near the area where the Walz tower sank(you encounter the enemies of world 1 here)You will fight a corvette here rarely(be sure to have blue mage learning on and have a tamer)
    Control him and have it cast big guard on you.Then kill it (it has 30000 hp ack >_<)Get gill toss for all characters( i think you have that already.Also have time magic and summon magic(if you want),have black magic and white magic.All of the abovemetioned magics should be maxed out of course .
    Here should be your chars stuff

Butz(Normal)
    Blue magic
    Gil toss

Faris(Normal)
    Gil toss
    ???(i advise one of the magics or SwoMag or x fight)

Faris(mimic)
    Black or White magic
    Summoning or Time magic
    Gil toss

Reina
    (magic you didnt put on faris)
    (magic you didnt put on faris)
    Gil toss

Equipment:The best you can buy.

Strategy:In battle after exdeath cast big guard.This will protect against exdeath's powerful attacks.Then gil toss away.Exdeath will use Almagest which will hurt and many many other nasty stuff.Cure the Blue mage character with your white mage and have it use White wind.If the big guard runs out cast another.In battle you should gil toss only.If the nasty thing happens and ur money runs out(rare)Pummel with magics and summons.Also the time magic haste 2 would help.
    Best stuff to use besides Gil toss is Meteo,Flare and Holy,Bahamut and the same Sword magics.That nasty mutant guy should fall pretty soon

Default OPPPS! Sorry, I made an error.

When I said Blue Mage I meant TIME Mage. I always used Krile as a Time Mage so I could use Meteo. That does good damage on X-Death. And does any one have a less complicated way to beat Neo X-death?

Default Re: OPPPS! Sorry, I made an error.

When I said Blue Mage I meant TIME Mage. I always used Krile as a Time Mage so I could use Meteo. That does good damage on X-Death. And does any one have a less complicated way to beat Neo X-death?
    if you dont have a blue mage then master the job with butz.Most of the moinster sthat teach the stuff are either in World 3 on in world 3 walz tower.Less complicated?That was the way i did it and it was easy for me

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Originally posted by locke lionheart
    No it wont btw,all of the dances are 1 enemy only.
    To bypass this, I had one character euip the Dance! ability, and all the other characters had Mime! When one character got sword dance, I just had the other three mime the action. This allowed for a Sword Dance on each part of Neo Ex-Death and it worked pretty effectively. Also since I equipped the dancer character with a double lance in each hand, she hit Neo 4 times with sword dance: twice with each hand, and did 9999 damage.
    And does any one have a less complicated way to beat Neo X-death?
    None of these strategies are really complicated, they simply take some advance planning. But, that's the way it should be with any final boss, don't you think?

Yeah your right Shiva, but I NEVER did advance planning For the final bosses of VII,VIII,IX, and X. Thanks for the stradgey. But ehat about my HP? When Neo X-Deth does that 1600 hp attack, it kills all my characters except Krile, but right after that attack, he does an elemental attack which does like 400 damage thus killing Krile. What level should I be on to suvive any of his attacks?And where do I get the double lances?

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Hmmm...I was at about level 49 or 50 when I fought Ex-Death, and all my characters had HP's in the 3000's. But, all of my characters had also mastered the Monk job, which automatically boosted their HP's up by 30%. You could try just making some of your characters monks, and you chould see a signifigant increase in HP.

As for the double lances, you can buy them in the hidden weapons shop in Mirage Village for a hefty price, but the ones I had I had randomly picked up along the way. If you check your stockpile, you may have some. I know there was one in a chest in Ex-Death's castle (near where you find Carbuncle), and enemies like Behemo King drop them after a fight.

Yeah your right Shiva, but I NEVER did advance planning For the final bosses of VII,VIII,IX, and X. Thanks for the stradgey. But ehat about my HP? When Neo X-Deth does that 1600 hp attack, it kills all my characters except Krile, but right after that attack, he does an elemental attack which does like 400 damage thus killing Krile. What level should I be on to suvive any of his attacks?And where do I get the double lances?
    the hp problem is wasy.Like i said use big guard.You wont survive without that no matter how much gil u have or how high ur sword dance damage is.

Ps.Shiva,your sword dance idea is interesting,ill try that on my next quest through FF5

Where do I get Big Gaurd?

Where do I get Big Gaurd?
    Sail in the area where walz tower sank(if youre not sure you can always searc for it underwater.Make sure you are sailing on the coastline where the sahagins and weaklings are.Before ya go there however make sure ya have a chracter with the blue mage skill learning.Also have a tamer with the skill control.U will learrn it from a pretty rare enemy the corvette.Finding it can take 10 minutes to an hour.When you meet it control it right away and have it cast big guard on yourself.Then hammer off its 30000 hp and after the battle u have learned it.

I just tried to beat ex death again.I was lvl 40 and had 1600-2000 hp.Normally almagest will do me 1600 but with big guard no attack will go over the damage of 800.
    However i finished the battle with faris only and that is because of one attackrand Cross.That is the thing ribbons will neutralize and that is the thing you SHOULD neutralize.
    So yeah go and try again.If nothing helps lvl yourself a bit

Krile got the Dance ability. I got two Double Lances for her. I put her to Ninja and I put the Dance ability on her. The problem is I fought slugs near Kelga's home, and they only do 1000 damage. NOW what's wrong.It only does it 2 times too. What the f**k's wrong?

Krile got the Dance ability. I got two Double Lances for her. I put her to Ninja and I put the Dance ability on her. The problem is I fought slugs near Kelga's home, and they only do 1000 damage. NOW what's wrong.It only does it 2 times too. What the f**k's wrong?
    did ya use sword dance?

yes
    k use my tactic then this time and uhh good luck

Well, is this gonna work? Now that Krile has the Dance ability I going to try something here. I'll use Big Gaurd. Then I'll try to use Sword Dance because I have the Chicken Knife. It normally does 6000 hp damage! And then I'll keep miming it. On Neo X-Deth, I'll do it to one part, and the others guys willl mime it and do it to other parts! How's that? Will it work?