Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What should I do???????

Do you have enough espers. i find titan really useful.

And i tried casting barrier and other protective magic.

Make sure your armor is strong. speed isn't very important in the final fight. You need strength and defense. You might try mastering a few jobs also. i have a mystic knight and the abilities of a night. Make sure you have white and black magic (or red).
    Ether and elixer are the best items sell everything you dont need so you can keep using giltoss. The monk is a good character with hios couter attack.

Originally posted by Inuyasha23
    Do you have enough espers. i find titan really useful.

And i tried casting barrier and other protective magic.

Make sure your armor is strong. speed isn't very important in the final fight. You need strength and defense. You might try mastering a few jobs also. i have a mystic knight and the abilities of a night. Make sure you have white and black magic (or red).
    Ether and elixer are the best items sell everything you dont need so you can keep using giltoss. The monk is a good character with hios couter attack.
    ehh,thread is over,he beat it.

Come on mods lock it up

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Congrads!

I'm just wondering, how far away is Neo-Exdeath from the Mua forest (where I currently am). I'm just wondering If I need to start leveling up alot, because I'm currently level 30.

Lost Heretic,
    The Bitter and Jaded Teen

The mua forest? Where's that? Is that in the N-Zone? Anyway, yes. You really should level up to Lvl.40 in my opinion. If you get the airship, go to the place between Bal/Val Castle and Kelga's home. Fight there for a little while.

You go there after you get the sub and talk to sage guido (the turtle)

it might have a different name, but its right next to Mua. Exdeath was sealed there for 500 years or something.

Lost Heretic,
    The Bitter and Jaded Teen