Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFX-2 movie

FFX-2 movie

does anyone know whether they are going to do a 'movie' for FFX-2 or not?just like the ones for FFX.....

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

Nope, it'll never happen.

Read: Final Fantasy: The Spirits within was a complete failure, Square movies went bankrupt and are out of that business.
    Have a nice day.

hahaha xD yeah well it did Suck ! the only reason that ppl went 2 c that was 2 c how the graphics were great beside that bleh xP & i saw it 3 times & still didn't get the ending ! o.Ô

Hey, I liked The Spirits Within. Of course I was expecting to see swordfights and magic, but it was still good. Storyline was pretty good and the graphics was bloody awesome, no other animated movie came close.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Squall!
    A lone wolf with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you
    may not communicate your feelings to your friends, but you
    are a true friend to those you are close to. In spite of your
    hesitance to warm up to people, you're likely one hot number in
    the eyes of the opposite sex.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

I have just one thing to say:

Word.
    Elionai Eli Adullam

hey...i think the spirit within is totally meaningless....i just watch the begining and eventually stop in the middle...dun wan to waste my time!ha ha.....

The movie did suck a bit, i think every1 was expecting the movies to be like the games which they didnt and that was a bit diapointing. If They did make another movie they should make it based on ff8 or ffx cause those to got the best stories and would make alot of money.

Thumbs up

ya...i think the story for ff8 and ffx is VERY nice....especially ffx,i cry in the end.....the story is so touching....

As if there is FFX movie version and FFX-2 could not be miss out. Well, sad. It not gonna be happen in here since Squaresoft loss in movie track.

Let's get ready to blitz!

I believe yuna~forever is speaking of this DVD that was put together for FFX showing just all of the FMVs and some story clips all put together so that you could just watch it. I don't know where they sell it or what language(s) it's in, but I've seen it online before.

I have no idea how well that DVD did in sales, but if it did alright, and given the enormous first day sales of FFX-2, I guess they probably would make a "movie" DVD for this game too.

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

I'm the kind of person that would like to see any Final Fantasy make it to the big screen. But, of course, that probably won't happen, at least for a while.

As far as TSW goes, I liked it as a Sci-Fi type movie, but I thought that it was a big mistake calling it a "Final Fantasy", why not just "The Spirits Within"?
    Sometimes a little mistake like a wrong name can be very bad for the movie. I think it would have gotten a lot more people interested without the FF tag, just TSW. People expected Final Fantasy material, and were disapointed. As just TSW, many FF fans would have still seen it just because Square produced it.
    meh, oh well, still it had some killer graphics.

Who knows, maybe if Square make a lot of money in the future, they'll give FF movies another and hopefully better shot.
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Smile

ya!that's what i really mean......u've got what i mean,SeedRankLou.
    hope that they are going to make one for FFX-2 too.....can't wait to watch it,bcoz i dun have PS2,which is sad
    i bought the FFX one,and it is in japanese but with chinese subtitle.actually i enjoy it more if it's in japanese,rather than watching yuna speaking in english or some other language

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

Oooh, I want those DVDs.
    I didn't even know that existed.
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

What DVDs???

Actually is sell in VCD. Not DVD. Sad.

For FFX Movie is just display all gameplay, events, FMV. It do help me a bunch to solve that darn cloister of trial in Macalania. But many of the minor events it did't contain in it.

So if you see it still not fully understand the story goes. I still did't found FFX-2 Movie yet. I saw in FFX movie already. Is totally 5 CDs.

Let's get ready to blitz!