Thread: Are they right or wrong?

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Are they right or wrong?

From Final fantasy compendium
    Every numbered game since FF4 has had the same logo, with a different image in the background. For 4 it was Kain; 5 was a Hiryuu/Dragon; 6 was Terra in Magitek Armor; 7 was Meteor; 8 was Squall and Rinoa in an embrace; 9 is a Crystal, 10 is Yuna dancing, 11 is a whole slough of online players. The remake of FF1 has a generic warrior in the background, and FF2 has Queen Hilda.

The web site states that the FF2 logo is "hilda" but I disagree because it resembles the person who is setting fire on a town in the FMV at the start so it can't be hilda! what do you all think?

It is Hilda because the Emperor looks and is evil. besides it looks like a woman and a queen so it has to be Hilda. The Emeror's the guy with the fire in his hand.

The FF1 logo could be Garland. It would make sense. It look like Garland from the FF1 Origins movie.

No Idea what FF2's logo is though.

Originally posted by Mr. Graves
    The FF1 logo could be Garland. It would make sense. It look like Garland from the FF1 Origins movie.
    And that again brings up the question if it really is Garland in the FMV to FF1. But I won't get more into that since it has it's own thread
    "Everything is simpler than you think and at the same time more complex than you imagine."

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Originally posted by final boss
    It is Hilda because the Emperor looks and is evil. besides it looks like a woman and a queen so it has to be Hilda. The Emeror's the guy with the fire in his hand.
    No. The logos are faithful to Amano's designs, and Amano's design of the Paramekian Emperor has always been feminine. Here's proof that it's the Emperor in the logo, out of the Final Fantasy Dawn book:

Paramekian!

Emperor!

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I think Kishi's right! It's Palamaka or whatever he's called and Uhh FB
    it looks like a woman
    One word Kuju Would you know HE was a Guy if I told you FF just seems to like Femmine males in it's later games!

(Origions is later even though it's an early game anyway the FMV's are new anyway!)

Angry GOD THIS IS STUPID

You're wrong. The empereor has a evil looking face. Hilda doesn't. Take a good look at the pictures. If you have the game, watch the FMV then LOOK at the logo. I'll close this thread if everyone keeps saying that it's the Emperor because it's GOD DAMN HILDA! And the FFI logo guy and the guy in the FMV are the same person.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Um... yeah well you obviously didnt look hard (or at all) at those Amano pics Kishi posted. The second one is the exact one they used for the logo. There's an exact one for both IV and VI's logo, too, in the Amano artbooks... if I remember.

Angry GRRRRRRRRR!

LOOK at the two pictures. The emperor in the first pic and HILDA in the second pic look different.

final boss: Look at the Helmet in Kishi's first picture and look at the logo. Both have the Emperor's horns and 'antenna' type things. Infact, the entire outfit is exactly the same!

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Angry

Look at the faces. There different.

It has to be the Emperor. It has just as much a chance of being Hilda as it does of being a chocobo, and that's a very slim chance indeed.
    Knock yourselves down.

Doesn't anybody think the damn faces look different. They are not wearing the same oufit!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

final boss: Stop spamming everywhere. No need to repeat yourself like a scratched record. No need to post off-topic pointless comments in other threads such as here, or in various in EoEO threads. This post is your warning before your ban, because you've conveniently disabled email and PM functions to your account, so watch it. I'm giving it to you in this thread since I have the feeling you're gonna post the same thing in here again, so you have no excuse to ignore this.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Its definately the emperor. The artwork was drawn at two completely different times.