Thread: Seiken Densetsu series music

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Seiken Densetsu series music

I recently got a copy of Legend of Mana, and after playing it a bit, decided that out of all the Seiken Densetsu games, this is the only one that actually has decent music all the way through It's got a decent mix of rock tracks and gentler tracks, and the OST seems much easier to listen outside the game than for the other Seiken Densetsus, e.g. Seiken Densetsu 2 (Secret of Mana) has a really bland soundtrack, and Seiken Densetsu 3 which has a few good tracks, but they're overwhelmed by more average tracks.

Anyway, out of the games from this series, which of their soundtracks do you prefer the most?
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

FFXIV Character

Striking Teek (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All of them. *glare*

Did you play the others when they first came out? Nostalgia probably had something to do with it. However, I suppose you're right - Legend of Mana really had a great soundtrack.

I liked SD3. The Nuclear Fusion theme was my favourite.
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry......What about us...... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!"
    -- Cloud Strife