Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whos da hottest

Grin Whos da hottest

Who do u all think is the hottest final fantasy 7 Character?
    Last edited by Max; 08-24-2003 at 01:15 AM.
    God Loves Variety

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Well, I'd defnitely have to say... wait a minute... why in Holy am I actually replying to this topic? GAWD, I HATE these kinds of topics! Now I feel all icky. Well, time for another nice cold shower.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Tifa. And yes I am a girl. I just feel Tifa has a better personality than the other two, and that makes her prettier to me. Plus physically she is really gorgeous. If I was Cloud, she'd be the one I'd date. As opposed to a girl looking for someone exactly like her ex and a pre-teen thief.

Next would be Yuffie, she is really cute.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

And now I'm going to have nightmares after seeing Abominator's avatar and sig. GAWD, what a wierd movie.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Originally posted by DocFrance
    And now I'm going to have nightmares after seeing Abominator's avatar and sig. GAWD, what a wierd movie.
    I aim to please. *evil laugh*

Lol very funny Docfrance. Not to be an asshole, but I also don't like these sort of topics. They are downright stupid/pointless, and there have already been hundreds of them. But I would be a little more OK with it if the title was spelled in proper English.
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

"Whos da hottest" eh? Ifrit of course, end of debate. Even touching the guy would give severe burns, nobody can come close in the thermal stakes.

Hmmm don't run down Clockwork Orange, it's a superb film. I've been meaning to compliment Abominatrix on his sig, so I can do it now. Great sig!

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

It's not the number of these threads that amazes me, it's the astonishing number of people who go out of there way to enter them, read them, post in them, just to say what a stupid thread it is, or how they don't want to go out with pixels.
    There's a lot of these threads, so a fair few must like them, if you don't just don't read them!

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Oh God! I hate Yuffie! Why do people think shes kyoot! Yeah she can be, but HELLO! shes like dis annoying THING dat u cant get out of ur legs! Uggh! Anyways, for the question...i am a girl indeed, but i think if i were Cloud, id date Aeris and if I were...uh...okay some girl in Final Fantasy VII, id date Rufus or Sephiroth! Hell, theyre both hot! I wouldnt mind dating Cloud either! XP
    ~"We LOVE the world so much, we destroy it!"~

Originally posted by Lexy
    Lol very funny Docfrance. Not to be an asshole, but I also don't like these sort of topics. They are downright stupid/pointless, and there have already been hundreds of them. But I would be a little more OK with it if the title was spelled in proper English.
    Im jus board when I do these things.
    God Loves Variety

Originally posted by FF~FinalFreak
    Oh God! I hate Yuffie! Why do people think shes kyoot! Yeah she can be, but HELLO! shes like dis annoying THING dat u cant get out of ur legs! Uggh! Anyways, for the question...i am a girl indeed, but i think if i were Cloud, id date Aeris and if I were...uh...okay some girl in Final Fantasy VII, id date Rufus or Sephiroth! Hell, theyre both hot! I wouldnt mind dating Cloud either! XP
    Don't be dissin Yuffie.Shes awsome but I think if I was Cloud I would Probably date Tifa.No offense to Yuffie or Aeris.
    God Loves Variety

Aeris, no question. Tifa if it was just for a dirty weekend. Not that I'd do that but we're talking about game characters, so what the hell!

Originally posted by Psychotic
    Hmmm don't run down Clockwork Orange, it's a superb film. I've been meaning to compliment Abominatrix on his sig, so I can do it now. Great sig!
    Erm...

Originally posted by Phoenix 17
    It's not the number of these threads that amazes me, it's the astonishing number of people who go out of there way to enter them, read them, post in them, just to say what a stupid thread it is, or how they don't want to go out with pixels.
    There's a lot of these threads, so a fair few must like them, if you don't just don't read them!
    I have never posted in a thread saying I didn't like the topic. And COME ON are you honestly saying that you think this is the sort of thing people want to see here? Maybe it's popular among the twelve year olds, but I'd like to see more in depth discussion than who is the hottest. But that is just my gay opinion though!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARG!
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Last time im Posting a thread like that.
    Last edited by Max; 08-24-2003 at 12:58 AM.
    God Loves Variety

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I have never posted in a thread saying I didn't like the topic. And COME ON are you honestly saying that you think this is the sort of thing people want to see here? Maybe it's popular among the twelve year olds, but I'd like to see more in depth discussion than who is the hottest. But that is just my gay opinion though!!!!!!!!!!!! BLARG!
    Every thread with anything worth debating recently has died. In many I've been the last person to post anything, so yes I prefer other threads. But I'd rather read this than another thread started by someone who hasn't bothered to read the FAQ, or just look at a basic walkthrough.
    If I had my way, R=U would still be debateable, FFX would be discussed as a hideous social experiment and people wouldn't just stop trying to defend Sephiroth over Jenova. This just isn't the case, more people want to discuss this sort of thing. It's not up to us to argue with them, if I want serious topic I'll go to World Events or EoEO.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.