Thread: Is Kid killed at Fort Dragonia or not?

Harlemoonbeams

Default Is Kid killed at Fort Dragonia or not?

I really dont know the answer cause shes back again....

She obviously did not.

Harlemoonbeams

Oi wait but i swear Dark Serge said he revived her but she sure looked dead!

She was just wounded. She doesn't die, but she sure looked dead. I was glad when she got well. Mean jerk Lynx hurt poor Kid!

It's explained that the pendant Kid carries has the ability to re-wind time a little. When she's in a life threatening situation the pendant will place her a few moments in the past in a place where it is safe so she will be out of harm's way. So in a sense, I guess, she didn't even get stabbed at all. It's too bad we don't get to SEE this happen though. It probably occured right after the scene ended and Serge was sent to the dimensional vortex

What I wanna know is why Kid teamed up with evil Serge even after he stabbed her... unless that rewinding of the clock made it so she never got stabbed...
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Well, she did pass out, so she may not have remembered everything that happened. Dark Serge, of course, would have taken advantage of this, and as we all know, Kid ends up brainwashed. And, even if she didn't lose her memory, Dark Serge could probably have still used Dark Magic™ to confuse her.

I'm under the impression he used magic on her too. I mean Dark Serge comes right out and says to Lynx that they switched bodies,and Kid is standing right behind him listening to this. She had to have been hypnotised or something. Plus Dark Serge put her to sleep later in the game, so it shows he does have some magical influence on her.