Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is the best Final Fantasy ever?

Harlemoonbeams

Default Do you think this is the best Final Fantasy ever?

This is my favorite final fantasy of course its the best!
    Oi c'mon which one really beats this one hello?:mog:

Articles

Duh!

Harlemoonbeams

What the bloody hell are ya talking about its an yes er not question IT IS THE BEST

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You love posting these kinds of threads, doncha? I think FFVI is joint second best with IV, V and IX. I really cannot decide between them.

Final Fantasy 6 of course. I believe that squares peak of perfection was FF4-FF7...good times.

Lost Heretic,
    The Bitter and Jaded Teen

Harlemoonbeams

Yea I do I get bored Ya know But really this game was the best! The characters were all awesome except i didnt like Edgur or Umaro!

Yeah, i agree this is the best final fantasy ever made, every thing is great: characters, storyline, music, magic system ....

Harlemoonbeams

Just to add ta yer list they introduced moogles I love moogles!:mog: :mog: Mog! That had so many characters I loved almost all of them!

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Actually, moogles were also in FF3j and FF5.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Naturally the graphics of FFVI can't hold up to the later sequels, but it is beautifully rendered even now. The music is great, the characters well thought out and the plot is fantastic. The character conflicts, the heartbreaking developments, the operatic highlights.

What amazes me the most is I've played this game many times and I still make new discoveries! They really put a lot of thought and work into this one!

Harlemoonbeams

But the graphics are awesome fer a Super Nintendo game! I mean yea how could they have made them as realist as now?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Oh I agree. The graphics have held up really well over the years despite the better graphics in later FF games.

But these other games have been made and their graphics are better. Would you prefer I limit my comparisons to SNES FF games?

Hey BG-57, "All your base are belong to us!"

And yeah I think that FFVI is probably the greatest FF game of all time. I love the way the story twists in FFVII but I think that after FFVI Square may have put a little too much focus on graphics and less time into stories and characters. Not to down any of these further games but I think that the fact that FFVI stands up tall against these other games and has lesser graphical abilities shows that if this game had been able to produce better graphical art (not that there's anything wrong with it now) it would blow any other game waaaaaaay out of the water. The story itself is art and so is the music which flows along with and compliments the story. Great game. Now I shut up.

Harlemoonbeams

I agree eveningcross they do spend too much time on graphics and they focus on these love stories Ew who cares!

Actually...the graphics are not up the par to Snes games at that time, but you see my username? That shows how much I like FFVI