Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite class?

Aeris-1985

Default What's your favorite class?

Mine would have to be a summoner.I like the creatures they summon!And have you noticed in some of the ff's the game has to deal w/ summons?And the love of the main male is a female summoner?

Summoners are alright but i like the lancer and thief. Lancer has the BEST costume and thief is fun to use. I used mostly thiefs because they are agile but sometimes they die fast...

I personally like the time mage. they're the best supporting characters and they have that killer jump-suit!

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Dancer is one of my favs for Generic Chars.

Worth every penny and every hour of Exp and JP gaining.

I always thought the knights and samurai's were pretty cool.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

When combined with other abilities, my favorite is the Monk. (Yay Two Swords!) If other abilities don't count, then I like the Geomancer. They have long range attacks for when the enemy's far away, but then if they close in you can hack them to death.

Only on another class is this job class any good, but I love it to death. It's like being God, You get to decied who lives and dies is a Calculator. But it has to be a woman because when she is wearing the chantage and a ribbion she becomes immortal. I have Math skill with a summoner and it is soooo cool. Call great warriors to fight for you or deal out life and death as you see fit

A warrior takes a sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving varnishing memories into the sword, placing finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword handed down through the stone... Now the story can be told... Check out www.ninjai.com

An experienced player with the Math skill is not something to sneeze at. I play through the game in a fervor until I reach the oft-coveted Calculator class. Ah... joy.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Monk. Both in standing alone ability-wise and in tandem with other class abilities. On their own, they are fairly self sufficient; combined with other abilities (like Math Skill and whatnot), they are nearly invincible.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Monk, because it is the easiest way to go for most of the characters. Have Ramza a Monk, you can be invincible.
    Anubis walks out of the darkness with spear in hand and smilies.

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

Knight and Ninja, typically of me.

Knight covers the defensive and offensive of my squad, with high Hp and PA, plus defender and Weapon guard a total of 60& evade. His equipment is loaded with powerful weapons and armor.Knight is the basic warrior and unit on the game.

And ninjas can be very lethal if well used, long ranged, hand to hand combat, and protecting mages. his high Speed and some spell edges on monsters can do it's miracle, you know. Try throwing Axes and flails at the beginning of the game.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

I'd have to say ninja is my favorite. Use the geomancer's skill to make them stronger and equip two good weapons and hamedo. They are powerhouses. They are also fast and have pretty good ranged attacks. Start the battle and watch the ninjas tear everything up. Dancers are pretty cool, too. Nameless dance is a great way to begin a battle.

I have always liked Black Mages. The females look awesome with their hair and eveyrthing. Black Magic obviously makes the game easier for some people (like me).
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Library - (English)
    http://www.geocities.com/FFTAdvance

Calculators. Espacially female ones. No questions asked :\

so far my favorite would have to be the Lancer