Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What were they thinking?

i thought tidus looked like meg ryan. thats something that really disapointed me.... controlling meg ryan to save the world.
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height

I agree, ffx is far too linear to be a proper ff. there should be was of exploring new areas before your supposed too like the other ffs, but no! no map, no atb (trademark ff) and no way of acheiving good stuff without fecking years of hard slog and fight after annoying fight.

though the graphics are good, square obviously thought
    "hmm we have these great graphics no what can we do with them? i know! lets put loads and loads of blurring in. On every boss fight and important sceen in the game"

yeah, great plan square, real great. theres nothing worse then blurring every sceen so you cant see whats going on. Great!

there is a great way of avoiding the annoying speach though - handily, your tv is equipped with a mute button and pressing this eliminates tidus' squeeky wailings. it can then be replaced with some soothing music of your own choice making the game infinitely more tollerable!

even the par ff9 scoops piles of steaming turd on this travesty of an ff. a real shame as well as the graphics could have been put to a real good use.
    We can not choose who we are, yet what are we but the sum of our choices?

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Okay, the Phoenix I can stand, the 7 in the number I can stand, the using the same avatar I can stand. But how am I supposed to get mad at you if you're going to agree with me???? Goddamn you and your non-arguementative ways!!!!

muchacho marc quote:

i thought tidus looked like meg ryan. thats something that really disapointed me.... controlling meg ryan to save the world.
    That's just.... great. Really just nothing else to describe it.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Yes, well, I read through this, and I must agree.
    FFX was only the second FF game I'd tried so I was totally happy about it and loved it and stuff >_>
    But I definetely see your points. I have high hopes for FFXII too *cheers on Square* get your butts working >_>

If you have fun playing a game, isn’t that all that matter's? If you compare games with obviously better ones, your just going to end up hating the game more than it deserves.

Sorry about using your avatar and all 14 but its the only good phoenix one there (other then the one thats actually a condor).
    The point is Radical Wray!, is that very little fun as had playing through x. My friend bought the game (thank god i didnt) and we played through it together. That is the only reason we were able to continue through the game is that we could make silly coments through the LOOOONG boring talking "important" story scenes.
    The only good minigame is blitzball and what do they do? take it away half way through the game! unbelievable

sorry, 17

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Actually Radical Wray my point wasn't to compare the games. I liked X better than IX, and I actually liked IX to a degree.
    My point was that in no way could some elements of X have been designed to entertain. There's just NO LOGICAL WAY!!!

Phoenix729 don't worry bout it. I've had these settings for too long now, if it gets confusing for other people I'll just change my avatar or something.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.