Thread: Chocobo Hot and Cold game

Master of Glass

Chocobo Hot and Cold game

Whens a good time to start, And what do you need to do, I want to try it this time through.
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

Start on disk 1 and try to get4, then on disk 2 try to get at least 12 finally on disk 3 beat it all(like I did)

Master of Glass

Crap, I'm on disc 3, Looks like I'll need to try pretty hard now. *goes to try*
    I'm Currently making a videogame. Go to www.freewebs.com/blackmarblestudios to see how its going.

It doesn't matter what disk you start on. I started on disk 3 just before going to Terra. Beat it all quick...that's also because I went to a website that showed where all the chocograph locations were. *Kefka laugh* Err...anyways. There is only one that you can't do on disk 3. You need to have the shimmering island disappear in Disk 4 before you can get your Ultima Weapon sword. WOOOOHAAAA!
    "I must admit, a game to see who lives or dies...IS MAGNIFICENT!!!" - Demitri Maximov

Master of Glass

What Website?