Thread: Favorite battle

Favorite battle

Okay it probably has been done to death, but what is your favorite random battle. As most of you probably know some places have pimp battles, but you have to be approaching from the right direction to fight them. Like Agury woods and the band on ninjas or the undead forest and the 7 samurai. My favorite is Barius Hill and the horde of dragons. I love that battle because the give you a king behemoth to fight on your team (as if you need that weak beast) and you fight 2 dragons (red and blue/green) a hydra a hyudra a behemoth and a dark behemoth. They sometimes try and hide a red chocobo next to you too, but it take one blast from my pimped out calculator to kill it. But the dragons at Barius hill are by far my favorite!!

A warrior takes a sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving varnishing memories into the sword, placing finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword handed down through the stone... Now the story can be told... Check out www.ninjai.com

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

11 monks vs. mustadio and ramza. yeah.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

I really like the first battle where Delita is a Holy Knight. There you have tons of guest characters by your side.

My fave is the first Holy Knight Delita battle for non randoms. For randoms, the dragon Barius Hill one kills me, even with Orlandu, Ramza, non Calculator, and Meliadoul, Agrias, and Beowulf. So I'd say, the multi-Monk one on Grog Hill.
    "We're gonna liberate Balamb, ya know... I mean... We're gonna liberate Balamb." -Zell

"Remember the time you went in the women's wash..."
    "HEY!" -Quistis and Zell

"Great. I'm the captain of a chicken wuss and a guy who just reached puberty." -Seifer

"So you became the sorceress's lapdog."
    "I'd prefer to be called her knight." -Squall and Seifer

"Hey, maybe we should be careful, Laguna."
    "Hey, what's the worst that can happen?" -Ward and Laguna

"Whoa, I'm glad I told you to be careful."
    "Wasn't that me who said that?" -Laguna and Ward