Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can somebody tell me a good place to level up?

Default Can somebody tell me a good place to level up?

I have beaten the game already, but I'm not satisfied with a Final Fantasy game until I am level 99 with all my characters. They are at about 70 now. I do the beaches to find the worms and get 1000 or so exp, but 5000 gil. Where can I get good exp. Please let me know. In FFIX, there were a few islands that gave over 10,000 exp in monsters. Are there any like that in FFVII?
    "I must admit, a game to see who lives or dies...IS MAGNIFICENT!!!" - Demitri Maximov

I recomend Final area(Crater)

Look in the swampy area with the suttle You will find movers and magic urns which giv A LOT of exp, money, and ap. (movers only giv ap i believe...-_-) If you need elixers use the W-item trick. If you don't have w-item than u can get elixers from other enemies in the area.
    the Gigheeand master tonberry.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Once you're level 99, or close to that, then maybe move onto the sunken Gelnika, and start morphing enemies to get items that boost your stats even when at level 99
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

The rhinos in goganga r better source for power sources.

Alright...where is goganga? I just started playing the game again after beating it about 2 years ago. Completely forgot how to play...just took about 3 hours and I'm back into it. Alright then. Where is Goganga. I have almost 99 of just about every item, so I could care less about getting elixers. I also don't care about the AP too much, because I can just level that up on my own. It's the exp I would like a lot of. Just because I haven't played for a while, refresh my memory on something. The magical urns...oye...I played Final Fantasy X recently. Are they like that or are they regular enemies with HP and you can kill them? Didn't like 10. Doesn't bring much honor to the FF name. I do about 8800-9999 damage a hit and I have attack x2 on. So I'm not worried if the guys are hard. Plus I can just have auto reflect on all of my guys and then cast all-damage spells, so I do x3 the damage to badguys. That's an easy way to take any boss out. Bwahahahahaha. I love that trick. I've beaten Ruby Weapon, but not Emerald. Oye...I can't believe I played FFX till I filled all of the character's spheres...
    "I must admit, a game to see who lives or dies...IS MAGNIFICENT!!!" - Demitri Maximov

Goganga is south of gold saucer and southwest of csmo canyon.

Hyuck hyuck hyuck. Is der gud exp on dem der rhynoceroses?

Sorry...it's 4:00 in the morning here and I haven't slept for three days now...you'd be surpised what seems funny to me now. ...Bru-hahahahahahahahahaha.

no... just good for power sources.
    i guess gelnika is a good place for level building

its 4 am where i am too. -_-

Jungle room in crater is the best for lvling and materia growth. Magic Pots give 8000 EXP and 1000AP apiece, I usually run into two at a time. With EXP Plus, you'll be at lvl 99 in no time.

Note: Why can't ppl read previous threads for this kinda stuff!? :rolleyes2

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Dragonfire
    Why can't ppl read previous threads for this kinda stuff!? :rolleyes2
    People are ignorant. People are dependant. They are selfish and want everything to go their way. If they do not get what they set out to achieve, they will surely search for a suitable location, object or person to vent their anger on. After doing all that, they will read the previous threads.

Anywayz, Level 70, ey...that's good enough to go down to the Gelnica (I spelt it wrong didn't I? *slams head repeatly on keyboard resulting in "rejhtgodirm;iojtdymthmdy.") If you're a bit chicken, then the area around Mideel is filled with little critters wanting to die.

...and Gelnika is where? Sorry...haven't played the game for a year or two so I don't really remember much of the game.

The Genika is the sunken airship you can acess using the submarine.

Ah, thought so. Bah...just don't wanna have Emerald Weapon side swipe me. Happened last time I tried to go there. Wasn't paying attention and I crossed his path as he was going by...boy...that was one quick battle at level 60...

Well, all my characters are around level 83 now. I like fighting urns. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Don't really like fighting Master Tonberry though. He never gets close enough to me to do his instant kill, but his spells do quite a bit. DOINK!