Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Perfect dream storyline for wish FFVII-2

Post Perfect dream storyline for wish FFVII-2

yo, check this out...
    Perfect storyline for FFVII-2...

Yu play as Reeve ,first of all evacuating the citizens of Midgar and reviving the turks who join ure party...(excluding Tseng...derr), after leaving midgar yu guide the refugees to Kalm town.Life goes on. 5 years pass and no sign of Cloud and co. since holy/lifestream stopped meteor. A normally quiet young girl named Marlene falls into a shining trance state,
    muttering the words of the Sephiroth theme. To ease the fears of the townspeople Reeve is sent to take her away from town and banish her and her demons. As Reeve pushes Marlene into the zolom swamp a white light catches the fall and places her safely on the ground. That's when 12 moogles appear and transport Marlene away singing words of "she is the last...Kupo..."etc....
    Reeve travels back to Kalm to investigate Marlene's background. An old lady claiming to have cared for Marlene says the young girl reminded her of another.(Old lady would suffer dementia).Convinced to know what's going on, Reeve travels to the ruins of Midgar,previously taboo. Reeve uncovers some of hojo's documents on Aeris detailing strange behaviour and surrounding auras. Reeve realises Marlene is of aincent blood,and travels the changed and more indepth FFVII world to find Barret whom Reeve believes is Marlene's father. At the Gold saucer he would discover Dyne was her real father, then believing whoever was Marlene's mother was an aincent.
    However trouble boils when Hojo's former assistant and cripled Rufus continue Hojo's work attempting to recreate Sephirioth...To skip the drama, i say the new Sephiroth would actually be spawn of Aeris.Defeat the Ultimate Aeris to free her spirit allowing her to rest indefinitely, defeat Shinra forever, and guide Marlene (the true last aincent) to her destiny as true heir to the planet.

Characters would be:
    Reeve
    Reno
    Rude
    Elena
    Cait Sim (new version of Cait Sith with full custom body)
    Marlene
    Aiden (possible relative seeking Zach and the truth)
    Caulde (brother of Cloud, can't get alond Aiden)
    Mog 1
    Mog 2
    Mog 3
    etc...

Needs...
    New materia/items/skills/
    New wpns/battle system
    Same locations just new versions plus new locations/people/mini-games etc...

..if yu need me to explain things better or fill in blanks just holla.

At the risk of seeming like an ass...

it wouldn't work. First off, Marlene is the daughter of either Barret or Dyne (i'm STILL not sure which... ) and sure as hell neither of them nor the people they found in Corel were of Ancient lineage. It sounds to me like you just got done playing IX, where moogles play an actual role, and trance states happen. It just... erm... this is the kind of sequel i'm afraid of them making. Nuff said.
    "Hmph... legendary guardian? I was just a boy...
    I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing.
    That is my story."
    ~Auron (FFX)

"A sealed up, secret wish... Tender memories... No one can ever know."
    ~Cloud (FFVII)

"This day will never come again... So let me have this moment."
    ~Tifa (FFVII)

Angry

obviously Dyne and Barret aren't aincents, but what's to say that that the mother isn't Aincent.
    Facts:
    a)Dyne was Marlene's biological father
    b)Marlene went to the old lady that raised Aeris and never seen again in play
    c)Marlene was in Kalm looking out a window(Last FMV) and said "The flower lady...??" (derr...Aeris)
    d)that storyline would rock and yu know it
    e)i'm too lazy to bother finishing FF9,because it's lost and i can't find another copy in my crappy country,i'm too cheap to buy it off the net(need credit card).

Sounds pretty good but two complaints. I don't like the idea of Aeris returning as the main villian. To even be able to TOUCH Sephiroth's evilness, she'd have to be a mad killer and do alot of troutty trout to piss you off. And Aeris could never do that. It's like "Watch, Reeve, There's the evil Flower Girl!!"

And my other would be that I'd like to know happened to the others and I'd like to play as them again. FF7 wouldn't be FF7 without the other characters from the previous FF7.

Im pretty sure cloud is a single child.

?
    Word/s.

Your story line sounds good to me. I don't like the thing with Aeris being villin though.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Moogles in FFVII don't say kupo, they just make weird noises... and they eat kupo nuts.

reeve as the main charecter is not a good idea.
    God Loves Variety

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

I liked the idea of Aeris as the bad guy, I also think it would open up Sephiroth to be the good guy he could have been had he not been a puppet to Jenova.

Three problems:

I'm almost certain Cloud was an only child.

How can Reeve AND Cait Sim be in the same party?

Marlene getting cast out seemed a bit out of FFVII style to me, as did Reeve trying to throw her in a swamp. That definately felt FFVIish I thought.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

That's pretty good, although it has a few errors in it.
    Aeris... a villian? Nah, doesn't seem likely. She's nowhere, and could never be, nearly as badass as Sephiroth.
    Also, a crippled Rufus? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he (SPOILER) killed by Diamond Weapon?
    Thius would make great fanfiction, but IMHO, it just wouldn't work as a game. Great idea tho.
    Last edited by Sephiroth_lord940; 06-19-2003 at 06:13 PM.

I have my own Idea for a sequel. In a few days I'll be posting my FanFic (which was said to be good on other forums) for your enjoyment. It focuses mostly on Tifa, Vincent and Reeve. It takes place 6 years after the events surrounding meteor. It deals with the inner demons of the characters, and how their lives and ambitions have been ripped away since the ordeal.
    too big.

Grin

Except for the part about Rufus (because he was killed by Diamond Weapon ) this sounds like a good idea. I like the idea of Reeve having a more prominent role--he was just too underappreciated, and (at the risk of sounding like an obsessed fangirl) he's damn sexy to boot! See this page if you don't believe me.

Anyway, the idea of Marlene being the last Ancient seems a little far-fetched because Aeris was supposed to be the last Ancient. The game explicitly says so. If Marlene was an Ancient, the Shinra would have pursued her the same way they did Aeris.

Overall this is good, but as previously stated, it would make a better fanfic than a game.
    I don't go looking for trouble, but I'll fight back if trouble finds me.

thanx for the feedback...
    i must rectify sum of these probs thou by explaining:
    Cait Sim would be fully self controlled (i.e Reeve's new technology)
    Ok the exiling Marlene was a bit rushed,mayB i'll cum up with sumthing better.
    Rufus was hit but that's not to say he definitely died.
    In time i can cum up with an excuse to why Shinra didn't identify Marlene as aincent. Perhaps coz she was always with Avalanche.
    As for Aeris being bad...NO!! Not bad but twisted,it wouldn't be HER it would be clone/jenova versions of her.
    Cloud being an only child was never official. (hangon maybe a hot sister would be better than a same old brother.)
    Whatever....might email this to SQUARESOFT.

I like the idea of using Reeve, but you would have to get rid of cait sith. I thought they should have had him playable in ff7, or at least join you on the highwind, after meteor is summoned. He could have controlled Cait Sith from there.

Rufus was definitely killed. He was incinerated by one of Diamond Weapon's blasts. Even if he survived the blast (highly unlikely), he would have been laying there for days without help and would have easily died.

It doesn't have to tell you that Rufus died... there's no way in hell he could have survived a direct hit like that.