Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite party?

well i completed the game a few times an heres who i used

1) cloud, red, cid
    2) cloud, vincent, cid
    3) cloud, tifa, vincent
    4) cloud, yuffie, vincent
    5) doin it again now with cloud, tifa, yuffie (aeris till i get yuffie)

ps. yall like da limits so use hypers on your team and you will learn limits unbelievabley fast eg. i had climhazzard in the shinra building

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cloud Yuffie Cait sith!

Cause their COOL!

Cloud (regrettably) Cid and Yuffie or Vincent. But always Cid. Cid is God.

Grin

i think cloud, red and barret. cause barret got many hitpoints and you need somebody to cast spells. so red is my third one. i like some other limit breaks to but i got them cause they are the best with the right materia. (i just got vincents avatar cause he looks coolest )

Hmm.... over time the party changes.

First I have Tifa, Cloud, and Aerith.

Then...after certain events I have Tifa, Cloud, and/or Yuffie, Cid, or Nanaki.

So... yeah.

It used to be Cloud, Red XIII and Aeris. But then I changed it to Cloud, Vincent and Cid...three of my strongest characters.
    “What exactly is immortal? What does it mean? To live forever? Is that possible if we all age? Does forever have a physical form? Then what does it look like? I hope I never find out. But forever can’t be true…can it? At least not to us. We say that we’ll always be together forever, but for us mortals we die eventually leaving everyone. Is forever a lie? Or is it a riddle granted only to those immortal to find its answer?”--Dsodem Glalaxien

Well, Sephiroth kicked the bucket at the hands of Cloud, Tifa and Yuffie for me, so i guess i like them best.

Our hero is something of a closet ladies' man, after all.

Vincent is by far one of the coolest characters, but i didn't like to use him all the time because his guns were noticeably less powerful than the other characters' weapons. But then again, i (almost afraid to admit this) never built him up to his final limit break, so i don't really know the full extent of his ability.

On the other hand, though, consistent fighting skill weighs in better than a good limit break for me, and i wasn't all that impressed with his. Oh well.

(-o-)

-tie fighter

misery is a butterfly Aya Nekoneko's Avatar

Cloud, Tifa, and Vincent here too.

Erp, I think Vincent. It's really been a while since I've played the game.

Tifa because I like her and because she has awesome limit breaks (especially Final Heaven). Vincent because... er, I don't remember why. Maybe because after all the hassle of recruiting him I might as well have made use of him. And cause he's cool. ^.~
    will you shed no tears for broken me?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Cloud, Tifa, Rex XIII. Purely because I don't like to have to adjust to new parties too often, and since you have them all by the end of Midgar, they work well for me. Also, they're the coolest characters, so y'no. =P
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

UltimaSepheroth

I used Cloud,Vincent,and Barret when fighting Sephiroth so i guess they would be my fav.