Thread: ff3 rom/emulator thing

Default ff3 rom/emulator thing

I just downloaded ff3 rom by "somfreak" and started playing it on nesticle. After I beat up the turtle in the first cave, I got the message "dont play this on nesticle"

why is that?
    One should know real emptiness as the state where there is no obscurity and the clouds of confusion have cleared away-Miyamoto Musashi

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's probably a lame copy you got then where the translator decided that bashing certain emulators is more important than translating the text properly, even though yes, Nesticle is crap as far as emulators go xD
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Actually, that's the latest patch for FF3j. Unlike the FF3j version that is up in EoFF, your version also has the ending fully translated, and some minor things fixed. They added that Nesticle thing as a joke and/or to reduce illegal ROM playing (yeah right). They should have put "Final Fantasy III translation, available for video and DVD" there xD

crono_logical: they did translate the text properly. After the translation had been done, they added that thing in the intro.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi