Thread: To "Jenova-Rebirth" or anyone else whoknows this! (MUSIC)

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default To "Jenova-Rebirth" or anyone else whoknows this! (MUSIC)

I am STILL trying to find the music that plays on the SECOND battle with Sinspawn in operation MIHEN when you just have Auron Yuna and of course Seymour Jenova Rebirth tells me its called crisis and seeing as he's a good freind to me here I beleve him bt can any one tell me where to down load it

(AND DON'T SAY KAZAA!!)

Unh, isn't Jenova-Rebirth from FF7? That's how I remember it.

I checked the FFX OST list, and there's nothing called that on there. You either want the song from FF7, or a song on the FFX OST with a different name.

The song Crisis is also known as 'Danger'. Disk 3 Track 10.

I got my mp3 of it from Gaming Zone back when it was still working properly. Other than KaZaA I can't think of anywhere else you can get it short of me sending it you.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Blog Entries

Maybe ya could atach it here and I could nown load

The maximum size for file attachments is 1 MB, whereas the mp3 is 5.56 MB.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Reencode it as 32kbps mono, and just a small sample of it, I'm sure many of us would find 30 seconds plenty to go by, from anywhere in the clip. I'm sure you can find something at www.download.com to do it for you if you don't already ahve audio editors
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I can upload the mp3 to my server for you to download. Give me a few minutes to rip the song from my cd and upload.

-edit-

FFX - Crisis

I had to zip the MP3 since hypermart doesn't like direct linking of MP3's. ;>
    Last edited by Jalbrean; 06-27-2003 at 02:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Sorry but that's not it after all but don't worry that's a good song to so thanx for you're help! the one I'm looking for is the SECOND battle with the sinspawn when you have seymour! but thank you for trying!

Does it play anywhere else? I'm running through all the mp3s I have and I can't think which it could be. It's not one of Seymour's themes is it? There's about 5 of those. :P

EDIT: Here's an idea, maybe go to the place in Luca that sells Music Spheres, then get them until you find the appropriate song.
    Last edited by Zifnab; 06-27-2003 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Seymour's themes is it?
    As far as I can tell I have all of the Seymour themes

Here's an idea, maybe go to the place in Luca that sells Music Spheres, then get them until you find the appropriate song.
    sorry I'm broke! :chuckle:

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

I think I found what you are looking for, MJN Seifer; you guys had the right track number, but the wrong disc. Disc 4, Track 10: Challenge. I am currently getting it uploaded to my Geocities site so you can download it. Gimme a few minutes to complete the task.

EDIT: I don't know if this's the right piece or not, but I do know that Disc 3, Track 10 is NOT it. Try this; you'll find the file on that page.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 06-30-2003 at 02:26 PM.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Blog Entries

YES YES YES!!! That's IT!!! WHOOO!

Thank you Kuja Highwind also thanks to all who tried I apreciate it all! now if you'll please excuse me!

*Starts Jaming to the music*

Arg, I didn't know this played there. I knew it played at Yunalesca, Seymour Flux and the fight with Omega Weapon.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar
    I'm glad I could be of help.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
    Arg, I didn't know this played there. I knew it played at Yunalesca, Seymour Flux and the fight with Omega Weapon.
    Don't wory I'm not that far in the game (I'm stuck on that gun) so I wouldn't habe known!