Thread: the damn auction house!

Default the damn auction house!

i'm in the WOR and i have only got a few espers left to optain and i am going crazy! i've got golem from the auction house but i can't get the other one! it just won't show up! can somebody please help me!

thanks
    If you put spinach on a sausage, do you grow gills?

There comes a time in every man's life where he must make his very own FF8 website. For me, that time is now: www.start.at/iceff8

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

As far as I know, there's no way to make anything show up at the auction house, it's just by chance. Just keep going in and out to as many as you can, over and over until Zoneseek shows up.

yeah, and...they'll keep on trying to sell the airship models and kappa robots...but the other guy keeps bidding 1,000,000 GP on them, so you cant buy them and its a waste of time. if you also can't find a certain esper, go to Tzen and you'll see a guy walking around behind the trees. he'll give you one for 10 GP.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

That would be Seraphim, I believe. One of the healing Espers.

Zoneseek should show up... Just keep trying.

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

Originally posted by ForeverZeroUltima
    yeah, and...they'll keep on trying to sell the airship models and kappa robots...but the other guy keeps bidding 1,000,000 GP on them, so you cant buy them and its a waste of time. if you also can't find a certain esper, go to Tzen and you'll see a guy walking around behind the trees. he'll give you one for 10 GP.
    If you talk to this guy in the WoB, he'll charge you 3,000 GP for it, and it's probably worth it then. Seraphim is a pretty powerful Esper that early in the game. I think it teaches Cure 2 and Life very fast, and I think it also teaches Life 2, not sure.
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.