0 0%
  • Rubicant

3 13.04%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favotrite FF4 charicter

Default Favotrite FF4 charicter

who is you favourtie. Mine is Cecil.
    Lets Biltz

Lubricant. He's the only villain who's done the "good guy bad guy" half-decent. Except maybe Kain.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

I like Rydia best (of course)
    Don't you lot think Rubicant was just the gayest Final Fantasy character ever?

Originally posted by Rydia
    I like Rydia best (of course)
    Don't you lot think Rubicant was just the gayest Final Fantasy character ever?
    In what way is he homosexual? He is a dark and powerful fiend, but he is one with honor, and will only fight fairly (with him restoring your HP before battle). But he stays loyal to his side, despite the fact that it is the 'dark side' so to speak.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

In what way is he homosexual? He is a dark and powerful fiend, but he is one with honor, and will only fight fairly (with him restoring your HP before battle). But he stays loyal to his side, despite the fact that it is the 'dark side' so to speak.
    Ya know,gay people can be loyal too.And they can fight fairly.
    I think he's gay because he keeps exposing his pants

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Rosa. I know most people whine about her, but she's one of those essential characters, being the only straight up white mage in the game, aside from Porom. I loved how loyal and devoted she was, and I think archery is cool.

Rubicant was very nobel, I liked that about him...

IV is one of those games where I honestly loved just about everyone... except for Edward. He's such a weenie.

kain all the way! dude a dragoonknight which is a very powerful person! even if he did switch sides he ended up fighting with you for the end boss! he wuz def my fav and my fav boss would have to be rublacant

Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
    IV is one of those games where I honestly loved just about everyone... except for Edward. He's such a weenie.
    I actually like Edward, along with Gordon from FF2j. His story is so tragic, and the fact he's so weak makes it even more tragic. Sure he's terrible in battle, but his character is excellent, and he eventually draws the strength to... play a harp. He's interesting I think.

Yes,I like Edward too.I'll say one thing about Rubicant = he certainly leaves a lasting impression (-:

Scatter, Senbonzakura... DocFrance's Avatar

You know, he could have been exposing his pants so that he could show off to the two women in your party...

*votes Cid*
    ARGUMENT FROM GUITAR MASTERY
    (1) Eric Clapton is God.
    (2) Therefore, God exists.

Rydia! Beecause I love green hair. And need something nice to happen after being beaten up several times by a giant doll, then twice as many times with the evil guy whos name I cant remember.

I like Rydia the best. She's my all- time favorite FF heroine. She's very sweet, powerful, and heroic.

Yah!!! You guys agree that Rydia rocks!!! You're 2 smart puppies!
    You know, he could have been exposing his pants so that he could show off to the two women in your party...
    LOL!!! Perhaps...

Oh geez, I have to choose?!

Erm, well, they all have their merits, and I like a lot of them... But, I think I'd have to say that Rydia is my favorite... Might change my mind someday, though..

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Kain's the best character. He's the strongest and if his will-power was at -540 he'd be even better.