Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: mistakes in FINAL FANTASY (Spoilers) Note Please contribute

FFX: In Blitzball when you shoot right up near the goal after you kick the ball it magically appears behind you and passes you on its way to the goal.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

when Cait sith "dies" in 7 he get's all emotional and makes a speach about his "Final Final Farewell" but why? We all know (Including Cait him self) that he's not real he's a toy controll by some guy at the shinra building (Reeve maybe?) so why so emotional!!

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Because Reeve is emotional, obviously.

Zidane being able to see Garnet's memory in Memoria.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That one was explained by (SPOILER)the 'collective memory' notion. In FFIX, all life comes from the Crystal, even the life on both Terra and Gaia. Their energy, their source is the same; memory is a part of that. The parts form a greater whole, contributing to one another, to history and to the future. Did you notice that all the characters had memories of a primordial, ocean-covered world, even though none of them had been there?

Also, think of Vivi's quote during the ending:
    "My memories will be a part of the sky".

FFVI

The old version was ok when Biggs or Wedge said :"this witch".

But in the Anotho. version they said "Sorcerer" and Sorcerer by right is a male magician.

Originally posted by Big D
    That one was explained by (SPOILER)the 'collective memory' notion. In FFIX, all life comes from the Crystal, even the life on both Terra and Gaia. Their energy, their source is the same; memory is a part of that. The parts form a greater whole, contributing to one another, to history and to the future. Did you notice that all the characters had memories of a primordial, ocean-covered world, even though none of them had been there?

Also, think of Vivi's quote during the ending:
    "My memories will be a part of the sky".
    I still haven't beat 9 yet but I only saw part of Memoria then left. I'll find some mistakes and post them later though.

I got some!
    in the PS version, the 1st FMV has Narshe spelled wrong, it says Narche.
    Mog's wind dance is missing the w in wind in battle.
    Also in that FMV, kefka has no white makeup on, but later he does!

Blog Entries

This isn't really a final fantasy game mistake but in that DVD you get with FFX if you watch the intaerview with Yuna's english over voice she calls Yuna "Him"

I know this is not a mistake, but the FMV in FFX when the group is riding on the wire from the airship to Bevelle is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in an FF game.

I can do that
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit.

Dr.Unne's brother is in Gaea even though there is no way to get from the southern civilization to the northern one. Even if it is possible they didn't grow up together how would they end up on another side of the world. Someone in Onrac asked how people from the south came up north.

Blog Entries

Final fantasy 10:

As most of you know you can have Gatta die in place of Luzu in Mihen the mistake here is that to do this you talk to Gatta and tell him to fight Sin but that should have BOTH Luzu and Gatta die! Because no one told Luzu not to fight so he should still die

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I think that's just b.s., I tried to have Gatta die in Luzu's place, it didnt work. And that's not really a 'mistake' persay. Just a bad rumor.

Always wanna kill the black guy.