Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: mistakes in FINAL FANTASY (Spoilers) Note Please contribute

My my... did you learn anything in biology? Punnet Squares, probability, inheritance, and all that other stuff. They don't have to look anything like their parents. I was born in Tokyo... but looking at me, you would think I am just another stupid white boy :rock:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You don't Need TO hide Spoilers cause the Title Says SPOLERS

Anyway

Chappu DOES look like Wakka!!

But That remindes me of another FFX mistake!!

Threw out the first part of the game Tidus is comented on being a dead ring for Cahppu now THEY look nothing like each other!!

Auron's an old man but he still doesn't have any underarm hair?
    Auron is dead he probably died before it had chance to grow!!

Yeah, Auron was killed by Yunalesca almost immediately after he discovered the hard truth... Jecht was Sin, and there was no other way around Sin.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yet he still aged. And he was plenty old enough to have had pit hair by the time he first met up with Yunalesca, anyway.

But if he died that young... why did he age AFTER death? Still can't figgure that out

I haven't seen anybody post this yet, so I think I will.

FFIX:

In the opening title FMV, it flashes through several towns and states their names. Interestingly enough, we come across one which says "Lindbulm" though during the game, they have it spelled as "Lindblum."
    I prefer the term "Treasure Hunter".

Didn't notice it. I also don't watch the opening sequences. I go straight into the game

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryûkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Auron doesn't have underarm hair because that stuff is gross.

Blog Entries

FF7:

Cloud Messes up his memories yeah! So was there but he mixed up his roles with Zack right?

But How Did he Mess them up when he weren't There!! I mean that sceen Were Sephiroth Goes Mad In the Reactor Cloud is out side Guarding Tifa so he shouldn't have sceen this Likewise Cloud was the Soldier Knocked Out in Burning Nibelheim When Tifa Was Sliced So he shouldn't have Scene that!!

FF8:
    When Laguna pushes Adel into The Tomb Ellone vanishes into Thin air

The Robot in The Missle base was Completly Destroyed So Selphie Couldn't have used it to escape

Biggs remains on the tower even though he fell off!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
    FF7:

Cloud Messes up his memories yeah! So was there but he mixed up his roles with Zack right?

But How Did he Mess them up when he weren't There!! I mean that sceen Were Sephiroth Goes Mad In the Reactor Cloud is out side Guarding Tifa so he shouldn't have sceen this Likewise Cloud was the Soldier Knocked Out in Burning Nibelheim When Tifa Was Sliced So he shouldn't have Scene that!!
    Cloud had five years to talk to Zack and learn from him. Cloud's 'alternate persona' came from listening to Zack's stories.

FF8:
    When Laguna pushes Adel into The Tomb Ellone vanishes into Thin air
    That was a hologram of Ellone. Laguna would never risk her safety like that.

The Robot in The Missle base was Completly Destroyed So Selphie Couldn't have used it to escape
    It wasn't completely destroyed - after the battle, it's still sitting there - just a little worse for wear.

Biggs remains on the tower even though he fell off!
    They both got blown around by the Evloret, but they didn't fall off. They'd have died if they fell that distance.

Blog Entries

Everything Big D Said
    Ok!! I'll Work harder on mistakes!!

In Shadow's 3rd dream Barram has a COMPLETLY Different sprite than the other to dreams!!

Double-posting = bad. ~ Big D

On the FF logo Kain holds his spear in his right hand and he is clearly left handed
    Miles_the_11

Same can be said with Sephiroth. In every pic of FMV, he's carrying the sword in his left hand. But during regular gameplay he carries it in his right. Sorta odd.

right...

i decided to whip braskas final aeons ass again yesterday when i saw that characters dissappear and reappear during the cut scene when you talk to jecht. when you see a close up of jecht walking towards the screen, look behind him, you will see that kimahri is nowhere. usually he is standing next to yuna, but then he is nowhere to be seen. then he reappears next time and wakka is not there (or where he is supposed to be). then they are all back togehter when jecht jumps off the balcony.

Blog Entries

Cauion!!! Afew FF6 Spoilers in this one!! You need To have completed the game!!

FF6:

Shadow traps Kefka between his statues but when we see a shot that place again Kefka has Vanished into fin air!! (So has Shadow but he sometimes goes with you anyway)

Why did Mog need Edgar to save him in Kefka's tower? He could have-Ya-know FLOWN away with those What da ya call em.....WINGS on his back!!

If The Espers Fade away Terra should fade away too instead of staying on the falcon

In the WOR Ziegfried (I think it's that one) goes before you in the Figaro cave He dissapears Suddenly and when you get to the turtle he suddenly apears BEHIND YOU!

Locke's "Portrait" in the Menu has a hatand Locke doesn't were a hat just a head band

When Kefka opens the Esper Gate Various Espers Fly out In cluding ones you ALREADY HAVE!!

Locke Somehow Knows That The battle with Ultros in Thamasa is the 3rd battle!!! (Remember he wasn't there on his first attack!)
    Last edited by MJN SEIFER; 10-02-2003 at 07:08 PM.