Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: mistakes in FINAL FANTASY (Spoilers) Note Please contribute

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Dunno if anyone said these already, and I'm assuming that someone already did, but what the hey:

The ever so popular "Attack while its tale's up!" from FFVII.

Aeris says, "This guy are tough!" when she's running away from Shinra in the church.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Kinda funny how zack died and barret's arm got handicaped by MP! gunshots.While in battle they do MINIMAL damage to you
    Zack recived about 10 rounds of fire to the head, not the hand. Im sure that would do you in,especially when those fireing off bullets have the gun pressed to your face, even in Final Fantasy VII.

Final fantasy VII mistake(or maybe its just my eyes). Cloud seems to be wearing a purple suit while your running around normaly, but during FMV's it looks blue or black, and in the offical art it looks blue to me.

Also, his suit seems to fit him well, but Zack was older and as far as I know bigger and taller. Unless the suit he game Cloud was to small for him, how in the world could Cloud wear it and not be swimming in it?

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

in FF1 and FF2 the command is "Attack" (in NES version it was "Fight")

in FF4-6 the command is "Fight"

in FF7 and on it returns to "Attack"
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=zacks_clone]Also, his suit seems to fit him well, but Zack was older and as far as I know bigger and taller. Unless the suit he game Cloud was to small for him, how in the world could Cloud wear it and not be swimming in it?[/q]It's not that much of a great fit... in the end FMV, you can see that the legs are really baggy, especially up around his torso. The only reason that uniform stays on is 'cause of the heavy braces.

But it's a dark blue colour, I think. Looks purple in the in-game graphics, though, like you say.

Its Final Fantasy, what do you exppect?
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingBig
    Aeris says, "This guy are tough!" when she's running away from Shinra in the church.
    When was this? I remember "This guy are sick" whilst in the slums, but not the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Blog Entries

I dunno if someone saw this but in 7 it says 1998 SquareSoft in the 1st reactor.

thats only in the versions of the game that were made in the "Greatest Hits" version, because I didnt see it in the original version

S P A M

G R O V E R

Interesting, because I have three versions (US [regular and greatest hits due to damage of discs], and Intl. versions) and didn't notice it in any. I'll look into that.

FFX-2 was also a mistake... :laugh:
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday
    What I never understood was that in real life it usually takes one bullet to kill a man, yet in FF7, 8 also It can take 10-25 bullets to kill lets say Seifer,on disc three.
    Also people usually die from extrem heat, cold, or electricity going through them. Hence Final Fantasy.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Heh, yeah... I never understood why people continue to live being lacerated with a blade as big as one's self (e.g. Auron, Cloud, Tidus) as then shot at the same instance (e.g. Squall, Seifer). Or how you can live after being impaled with icecicles (e.g. Edea's limit break) or after having a harpoon thrown at you (Ward). It doesn't make since at times.

Well, somewhere in here (I think in General FF) there's a thread about what HP and Strength really mean. It basically says that HP is stamina and is how hard it is to dodge the attack. Like with guns, if the persons a crappy shot, it's really easy, but if they're a crack shot, it takes a lot more stamina. You can look it up in Search if you want to read the whole thing.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Too much work for me... I think I'll pass.