Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Quifer . . .

I am STILL Repulsed by the idea of QUORG. *Slaps Quorg fans in head with fish* ^_^-
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

NORG and Quistis.......it'll never happen........never ever.

Thanx to ShivaBlizzard8 I am now convinced that seifer and rinoa did have a serious relationship. but it only lasted for a while. since *squall comes waltzing in out of nowhere* rinoa falls for him. not to mention the fact of what seifer does. we all know what he did. ya know...sorceress?

n-e-wayz, i waz alwayz a fan of quifer. they rule! they would be the best couple of ff8. perhaps even the best couple of all the ff's. besides, opposites attract remember? quistis is alwayz so serious and seifer is alwayz laid-back and they've both had their heart broken. they would be a match made in heaven.
    ah........love....

here's a site with a picture of them. quistis in one site and seifer in the other. aren't they cute?
    Last edited by ivory; 09-04-2003 at 04:52 AM.
    believe in yourself and make the impossible.....possible

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\legolas signature.jpe[/img]

Yep, they'd be by far the best couple of the game... Quistis needs someone to boss around and Seifer needs someone to 'annoy'. It'd be the classic 'first-they-fight-all-the-time-then-they-end-up-together' kind of thing. Imagine the passion coming out of a relationship like that...

And BTW, Seifer's not cute, he's HOT! Evil guys rule :rock:

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same." - - Jonathan Davis

How about:Ultifer and Quisodine

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

No no no no no and did i forget.......No!!!!!
    Quifer all the way!
    believe in yourself and make the impossible.....possible

P.H.P. Poke Smot!!

[img]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\legolas signature.jpe[/img]

um.... sure. if you're into that sort of thing.

Default Re: Quifer . . .

An interesting theory from my little brother:
    Letīs suppose time compression already happened in the beggining of FF8.
    If we look to the relationships of the main characters and their feelings we can spot that:
    Seifer and Edea =Rinoaīs fathers
    Squall and Rinoa =Zellīs fathers
    Zell and Quistis =Selphies fathers
    Selphie will marry with Irvine.
    Caraway adopted Rinoa (Ultimeciaīs fault she was orphan concerning the father)
    Ma Dincht adopted Zell (Ultimeciaīs fault again)
    The White seedīs constitute the rest of the family (Irvineīs fathers,Quistis fathers,uncles,nephius,etc)
    Dincht was the natural surname of Zellīs adoptive father.
    Quistis love for Zell colds in the game because she was an instructor and it colds her love (Quistis also have a pigtail doesnīt she?)
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Default Re: Quifer . . .

Ahhh Future Esthar... You are the reviver of archaic threads, are you not?

Anyways, your theory doesn't seem to make any sense to me...

Seifer is the man but why do so many people like Quistis?? She has SERIOUS emotional problems, and I'd much rather be around someone like Rinoa than that crazy broad. Stop fantasizing.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatraz-ette
    yeah, quiefer definitely has a good chance. seifer would (over time) help quistis learn to have a bit of fun every once in a while; and quistis would help seifer learn to grow up (just a LITTLE bit).

oh, go to fanfiction.net if you want to read good quiefer fics, there's tons!
    I recommend "Fire and Ice". It's the best I've read, although I doucbt it'll ever continue anymore.

I myself beleive that the whole Seiftis/Quifer/Quiefer idea is based upon the allmost magnetic qualities that opposites have on eachother. As stated above, the two would learn from eachother.

Seifer could learn some self-control from our dazzling instructor.
    Quistis on the other hand could learn to lose some of her self control from the former knight of the sorceress.

Seifer and Rinoa have too many things in common for their relationship to ever actually work. They'd end up in eachothers throats

The same goes for Quistis and Squall. Too many similarities do tend to break up people.

The whole thing is like magnetism. + & + = push. + & - = pull.
    Creator of The Galbadian War, of which you do not yet know of.

I think both are the same.....

both have very much same personalities which is bad for starting a relationships. Shortly they both are too ummm egoistic??!.

Seifer is stubborn, ambitious and arrogant leader, I think he LOVES and likes to help someone who needs him (as leader especially perhaps) like Rinoa.... he wants people to obey him instead of following the rules...... right or wrong. He doesn't like someone who disobey or outwit him. He wants to control everyone, confront everyone who against him and his actions. And he likes something extreme. Like Rinoa's plan to liberate Timber and oppose Deling..... he helped her to achieve it that far.

Meanwhile Quistis is not that different from Seifer. She's just too independent, too confident, very smart, and sometimes can be really bossy if she comes to decide something that no one could argue her..... even us maybe
    BUT she doesnt like something extreme, rude, outplanned, stupid and out of rules.... She really knows who she is with her skills plus charm and she has proof for it! On the contrary, Seifer has talent but use it in wrong way and brings him to nothing in the end, Quistis will always pity him instead of love or need him.

I dont think Seifer can start to be interested with such kind of powerful woman either with similar personalities but different vision or attitude in life.
    The story would be different if only both had same vision..... and different (or same) personalities.

And Quistis got feeling on Squall not because of something reasonable from my opinion, it's because only Squall that didn't give any attention to her, neither attracted nor interested..... never sharing emotions or talks to her as woman, friend, or even instructor unlike EVERYONE did especially Trepe Groupie. She can't accept that and chase after Squall then..... I do not see that as love after all.... like in the common love stories and movies.... when popular person got attracted to someone cool and calm who ignore him/her existence.

Like Squall says.... Quistis is confusing. He always doesn't not know how to deal with her. Because she is too mature and perfect for her AGE since kid until 18 years old.
    Just like Tifa and Cloud. In their childhood, Cloud considered Tifa Cs as immature kids as a result.... Cloud could not befriend with them because no one knew how to deal with him, the mature kid .

Maybe only Seifer (with his bravery) could deal with her but since they have different VISION and ATTITUDE, it won't work for them to love each other...... they can become good friend but not couple.

Quifer im not sure of but Quorg...Im still not over it...
    ewwwwwww

It's been covered, but why does Quistis need a guy? Why does everyone have to end off with a significant other who they may or may not be with for the rest of their life? Quistis is fine alone, as is Seifer. You don't need to pair them up just because they were alone at the end of the game. Aren't friends as important a factor as significant other? I beleive so.
    Also, I really prefer Quistis' character over Rinoa's. I don't know if it's because she's more like me, less like me, or just because she pulls off a realistic emotional teen, but she's great.
    I also like Seifer, but I've always got a thing for the badasses with deep issues they don't want to show. It's in his Zodiac sign... which one is it... Capricorn? I don't remember, Caps don't like to share feelings. I always have a liking for those characters.

With that said, I really like Seiftis. I don't need it all the time, and can go a fanfic or two without it. But if I were to pair either up with anyone it'd be those two together, or with an original character that I hate making! XP (I don't like mary sues and OCs (unless it's a very minor char, or villain), so why should I make any?)
    No one really said the couple had to work out or anything. I've seen it millions of times on Buffy... Ooh, it's not quite the same but Wesley and Cordelia! They were all attracted too eachother, but once the relationship became physical they realized it wouldn't work.

Also, if Seifer and Quistis can't work out... I really have to wonder how Squall and Rinoa do it.

I am now convinced that seifer and rinoa did have a serious relationship
    I was never convinced this, after the short convorsation Quistis had with Rinoa about Seifer.

Q: "Your boyfriend?"
    R: "I don't know."

If they had a serious relationship... wouldn't she know if it was more? Unless, of course, you don't mean a BF/GF relationship and just a strong friendship. One that only lasted one summer...
    I don't know about the rest of you, but a friend or even boyfriend I have for that short of a time isn't very significant in my life.
    Last edited by Quistis Trepe; 01-05-2005 at 04:15 PM.