Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: The Windurst Liberation Army

can i join this clan once FFXI comes out it will be nice to have a clan asap making the game fun feel free to add me to msn shawnsmith19@hotmail.com

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Added.

And why don't we just make EoFF our temporary headquarters? This place ain't too shabby, and although we can't edit people's posts, and make up funny word censors... it will do for now

And I'd like to add that we pretty much are the EoFF FFXI clan now... most all our members hail from here, and we were located here for like 3+ months... right?
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

How will other members know to come here? The only reason that I'm here right now is because I clicked on the wrong link.

Who cares anyways... a good bunch of us are "here"... that's good enough for me....

And yeah...

C is for cookie, that's good enough for me.

Tis me! Muahahaha! I joined the WLA and the Glorious Alliance back in the days when I was known as Emotion Sickness, and before that NutShell... which I don't think anyone remembers.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Ah Emotion Sickness...I vaguely remember you. So many members have gotten lost in all our moving.

And why don't we just make EoFF our temporary headquarters? This place ain't too shabby, and although we can't edit people's posts, and make up funny word censors... it will do for now
    Yea, these are the only forums we've got at this point. *kicks TOKE* We could always go back to the GloriousFF forums, (I hear they got Vb now) but I think they hate us. Plus, some of us hate them. *cough*

To be honest i dont think any of us hate you guys, it was just a bit sudden for the move thats all that we kinda panicked. We might welcome you back, but i wanna talk to WOL first if u DO decide to come back, we might be able to work something out if you guys are interested, just PM me Taerdin or some of you guys, and i will see what i can work out.

As for some of you guys hating us, i dunno why but if you can just oblige with basic spamming and flamming rules i think theres nothing wrong. Anyway if you really wanna go back to GFF, PM me so i can make arrangements and work something out.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

We don't really hate ROM, we were just agitated enough to come up with a wonderful mispelling of forum:

F U R O M

Yeah... that was funny

But I guess it was nice of them to share their furom with us... it was a pretty nice furom...

Except we couldn't really tell who was a member of ROM and who was a member of WLA... oh and I know I speak for most of us when I say that there were a couple people in particular whom royally pissed us off... but meh...

So yeah... we'll just stick around this furom for now...

I dunno but it MIGHT be possible to set up a seperate forum with the same server that hosts GFF...i dunno its fine if u stay here to provided you can mange everything. so yea. BTW windurst is huge...i have to usually use a freaking map to get around, and i met grand leathal too! w00t, tarutaru warrior! XD

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Now with .5% Less Idiocy! Aureus Dragonsbane's Avatar

Bah, next time I make a thread, remind me to stick around. Basically, let me put my views into play here. I have no problem with ROM in general. However, certain members do anger me. I do not wish to return to the GFF forums. Nothing personal...I just think DF and I would end up antagonising each other, him being rather immature and having very little self control (SEE?!).

On another note, what is this? We have, what, one new member? Two? Maybe my intro sucked...I was feeling rather tired and lazy at the time. In any case, I didn't make our purpose clear. It's quite simple, really. We just want to play the game together, and enjoy it. In addition, we always have someone we can rely on when we need help. Go team!

Also, some bugger deleted my sig.....
    .BMP images in signatures are evil.

My sig got deleted too for being too big but I was too lazy to save it in a smaller form so it'l remain empty.

Now with .5% Less Idiocy! Aureus Dragonsbane's Avatar

Apparently, whoever deleted my sig has a vendetta against Bitmap images. Go figure.
    .BMP images in signatures are evil.

Originally posted by Aureus Dragonsbane
    Apparently, whoever deleted my sig has a vendetta against Bitmap images. Go figure.
    OH NO!!! My Bitmap may be next!!!

RRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN SIGGY!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

I mean... mines a jpeg... stay away!!!!

*shifty eyes*

And yes... join us... join... us...

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yours is under the 50K sig limit, hence why I haven't removed it but have removed the others. Rules still apply to posters in this forum. I can remove yours if you wish too though. And no, I have no intention of joining any FFXI clans
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP