Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Windurst Liberation Army

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Do my eyes decieve me? Has Crono_Logical made a post in a WLA related thread that didn't involve yelling at us about our spam posts and thus ultimately leading to the closing of the thread.

Crono_Logical now rocks because he has done that, and changed my name to Dubya so that I can poke fun at my stupid president.

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Originally posted by Dubya
    Do my eyes decieve me? Has Crono_Logical made a post in a WLA related thread that didn't involve yelling at us about our spam posts and thus ultimately leading to the closing of the thread.

Crono_Logical now rocks because he has done that, and changed my name to Dubya so that I can poke fun at my stupid president.
    lol... Zaphier... I mean... Dubya...

WTF does Dubya mean anyhow?

Oh, and yeah... lol... Bush...

And YAY for CL!!!

erhm... stuff... *runs*
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

I heard on the grape vine this is the place to come if your enthusiastic about FFXI....so Here I am......I will have the PC version with my snazy new comp I am getting JUST to play FFXI......Hows that for COSTS......

$1,000 for new Computer
    $80-200 For FFXI
    $10 each month to play.....

Hmmm......STILL seems like a good price for an ONLINE-FF ......Damn Straight....

Anyways...... I am enthusiastic but I know nothing about FFXI yet.....

Which races are good at what and what are the differnt locations.....and will it matter what location we start in......

ALSO doesn't each race start in a specific Area....??? I am pritty sure i read that the races must start in there Home Nations.......

EDIT: Ok I Just read the whole thread and guess what.....I think I will be like your first NEW member....the rest seem to be just old people returning to prove there not dead....

Anyways I was just thinking how i would like to start or join a FFXI clan........and Starting one is sooo much harder than joining one.......

Do I have to be accepted...or am I in as soon as I ask to join...... Hey I just realized that so far there is no way for there to be a Clan tryouts...so even If I did suck at this game (which I WONT) I could probably still get in the clan.....

man this post is getting Waay too long.....To much caffine and sugar for me tonight I think.

at this point I am hardly ever on MSN but heres my E-mail anyways. I'll be on more when i get my new comp and then even more when FFXI comes out.

MIlamber_of_two_worlds@hotmail.com

EDIT#2: OMG!!!! my current computer cant run MSN messanger 6.0 and I cant find the older one to download.....guess I cant even go on MSN untill i get my new comp......GRRRRR!!! I just need old MSN Messenger...
    Last edited by Nakor TheBlue Rider; 07-23-2003 at 10:38 AM.

Mmmm pretty much the only requirement is that you start in Windurst. And races can start anywhere. If you dont want to start in Windurst then...er talk to Taerdin and Grand Leathal....

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Also isn't there going to be multiple servers......So what says were all on the same one.....

you guys havent mentioned which one your planning on playing in......

Also what is the TAG for this Clan....

Maybey
    W)L(A or
    WlLlA or just
    WLA or W.L.A or
    W]L[A or
    W}L{A thers just soo many possibilitys......

I think what Grand Lethal said was to start in teh same one with the Riders of Mist(site can be found on my sig). And they are gong by the server with most players. We can go to other servers by purchasing(with gil) a World Pass that allows you to create another character in a diff server.

As for tags, i dont think WLA will put any tags, we prolly know you by the SN you use here like we prolly know you by the name...say Nakor or something. I would be Lionx, but if you are going a diff name than forum one then i guess we will know by making a profile thread.

Confirm this Taerdin?

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

yah I think Nakor would be too masculine a name for my Female Dark Knight which is what I plan to use most of the time.

thats gonna be my main character......So I definalty wont be Nakor.....but i might make a second character named Nakor.
    Last edited by Nakor TheBlue Rider; 07-24-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Default hey hey!

Well, I've been checking on Toke's site and it seems he's focusing on SWG these days, luckily I had this place in my bookmarks or I might never have found you guys, anyway.... lookin good!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Hello Nakor, nice of you to join us.

Someone get him a link to that site. Argh, I forgot what they changed their name to after FFOZONE went under...

Anyways, welcome. If you have AIM, you can talk to me at least. And Lionx too.

About the multiple servers, didn't we decide on Cait Sith? That's what ROM is on too, right?

Yay, nice to see you Traxis. And welcome to WLA Nakor.

Which races are good at what and what are the differnt locations.....and will it matter what location we start in......

ALSO doesn't each race start in a specific Area....??? I am pritty sure i read that the races must start in there Home Nations.......
    Hume- Good at everything
    Elvaan- High strength/Wisdom
    Tantaru- High magic/MP
    Mithra- High dexterity/Agility
    Galka- High defense/Hp

It really doesn't matter where you start. (you can choose) But if you choose the town that your character is from, you'll get a magic ring when you start, though i'm told you can buy a better ring almost immedietly.

the rest seem to be just old people returning to prove there not dead...
    It's good to know that they didn't die in their sleep while they were gone.

Do I have to be accepted...or am I in as soon as I ask to join
    You're pretty much in. We've never really "blocked out" members before.

And they are gong by the server with most players.
    I thought we were going to the server with the least players so the world pass would be cheaper, plus our members would have a greater chance of all being placed there randomly. That would make the most sense to me.

(does GL know about this thread? I haven't talked to him in awhile since he got beta)

About the multiple servers, didn't we decide on Cait Sith? That's what ROM is on too, right?
    We changed it so whatever server that has the most ROM members in, we will go there.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

hey guys! it's me Tasha on alpha's account! guess wut! I GET FFXI BETA HALLELUJAH! NE WAY see ya around.. I would be logged on as me..but it won't let me post when i log on as me..so i dunno..but me alive and here..i miss i uguys..and please find a website soon cuz im tired of lookin for ya lol ne ways..be good and im here so count me in whatever ur doing or something okies?

love ya

Tasha

FFXIV Character

So there is No TAG for this clan.....

we still have time to figure out which server is best and to recruit more ppl.

I am thinking I shoul'd Be Elvaan Because I want to eventually have a Dark Knight.

EDIT: I know someone here will know this....with all those beta testers around here someone better.....

what are the name restrictions??

How many letters, and Can I use a - like this "Like-This" In my Name?
    Last edited by Nakor TheBlue Rider; 07-24-2003 at 10:22 AM.

Hey guys im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

P.S. You can only have letters in ur name, only one capital, and no "-"
    Now you realize where you are. The darkness has fully covered your body and mind. You are at the center of you dark soul.

FFXIV Character

That really Stinks....Such Limitations for Names is irritating.....

P.S. I am gonna kill one of these FIRST DAY!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images