Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7172122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Windurst Liberation Army

I think his video card sucked too much to play or somethin like that. I forget.

By the way, due to the fact that Alpha was taken my in game name is now Draxyle.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

Yeah, it's something like that. I'll hopefully be playing sometime in early December.

Whats up with ur forums? they down again?

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

They're down right now and there is a test forum up. I don't know when they'll have the other one up again, although, it shouldn't be too long.

Hope it's not too long, I have WPs for people that expire Saturday night for people who are on my block list. They hadn't posted since 16Oct03 according to the board's listing and if I don't hear from them by tommorow I'm going to try to give them to friends of mine who are playing. Then, when they complain that I didn't get them their WPs I have to explain to them how they didn't keep up on the forums to get them. I had a warning out to them for several days before it got taken down for maintenance...

Kieriblood, if you're reading this: Like I told you in the "Where is everybody thread", I have a spare WP for you if you contact me FAST. The password is at home, which I won't be getting to until 2130 EST tonight, so I hope you get this soon... The pass expires 08Nov03 at 2100.

The forums are back up, but you have to reregister again.

Werid says Lionx is logged in but i didnt register there yet, and i cant seem to log in as well...so wtf

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

You have to Re-Register your account ary man....
    Name: Oddious
    Race: Elvaan, Job/LvL: Pald25/war12, Server: Midgardsormr, Clan: WLA, Rank: 5 Jobs: War30, Pald 25, Mnk11, Bst8, Thief12, Sam 8

WLA Fourms: http://teamwa.no-ip.com/index.php WLA Main Site:http://windurst.tk/

Mwuhaha! I am user #3 and I have the 1st post EVAH on the new WLA forums... Yeah, that's right, Ichy Ownz :P

/super-mega-ego-trip

Seriously, Oddious, you may wanna change yer sig here at EoFF... You're not Talos in-game as you had originally planned... Someone might see a certain big hulkin Galkan go lumbering by and think it's you

Originally posted by lionx
    Werid says Lionx is logged in but i didnt register there yet, and i cant seem to log in as well...so wtf
    The same thing happened to me the first time I went there. If you had the computer save your log in information, that could have something to do with it.

There i changed it to oddious and im lvl 11 woot hmmmmm..... If yall do see the Big galka Guy walking around with Talos as his name dont give him a hard time i dont think he took it on purpose well as far as i know he didnt but who really knows... lol im saying dont cause some peeps were *looks around and says you know who u are *lol
    Race: Elvaan, Job/LvL: Pald25/war12, Server: Midgardsormr, Clan: WLA, Rank: 5 Jobs: War30, Pald 25, Mnk11, Bst8, Thief12, Sam 8

I actually saw that Talos dude in the game a couple days ago. At least I knew he wasn't you and didn't embarrass myself.

By the way, I made a solo trip to Mhaura and took a nice long boatride to Selbina then back. Cost me money but it was really awesome exploring new areas along the way, and the boat ride to Selbina itself was tense with the pirates at all. I hid under the deck with one other dude for 5 minutes. Maybe i'll post pictures.

LoL i cant wait to take a boat ride somewere i just might do that next week for some fun... see if any of yall want to go with me for kicks and laughs...

I'll be taking it over to Selbina as soon as I hit 18 so I can do the Sub-Job quest. I'd love to make it a guild raid .

Hmm, never noticed it till just now but I have an Key Item (i'm sure you all do too. I think you get it from one of the guards, someone clarify for me) that you have to take to Derfland, which happens to be on the other continent, before the next conquest tally. We could make that a reason for us all to go together or something like that.