Page 1 of 31 12345671121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Windurst Liberation Army

Now with .5% Less Idiocy! Aureus Dragonsbane's Avatar

Default The Windurst Liberation Army

Once upon a time, way back in the day, a FFXI clan called the Windurst Liberation Army resided here. The WLA was first conceived of by Grand Lethal as a "Midget Alliance" of Tarus, and several others help build the idea into the clan we have today.

Over time, the WLA grew. We gained many members, but, unfortunately, many were extremely inactive, and some we never even saw after they joined.

Now, we have dwindled. We have lost all but the best, most loyal members (ME, and a couple others ). As such, the WLA is now looking to recruit some new members. We would like as many people as possible. If you want to join, post here. Apart from that, post at our main forums at: www.teamwa.no-ip.com/wa/forums/home. Unfortunately, these forums are temporarily down, so just post here for now.
    Last edited by Aureus Dragonsbane; 07-05-2003 at 01:24 AM.
    .BMP images in signatures are evil.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I am one of those 'other' members who have stayed loyal. I am Sir Zaphier Darkheart (despite the name I don now), Commander of the Black Mages under Cap'n Alpha (all of the WLA members must refer to Alpha as such), Representative of the Tarutarus in the WLA's Higher Council and Treasurer of the WLA. It's a lot of titles, I know, just read my sig. XD

I have only one requirement of people who join. You call Alpha Cap'n whether you serve under him or not. This is my conspiricy against him, if you fail to cooperate you will most likely no longer possess a head. Spiffy, yes.

I urge all who are interested to join, for we are a good group of friends who are willing to take you under our wings and teach you what you must know about FFXI.

A note directed at those who are already knowledgable about the ways of FFXI, you'll have fun parading around a bunch of lunatics who know what they're doing.

On a side note, I would like to mention that if anyone has any question regarding a certain group I am forming that is not a clan in any shape or form, nor directly related to the WLA, please contact me via PM. It will be known as the UCS... if you wish to know what stands for, you'll have to ask. All I can say, is that it will raise gil for the WLA.

*winks at those who are already familiar with the UCS*

Happy joining people.

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Hi all! The name's Taerdin, 2nd in command of the WLA.

I'd just like to further what everyone else has said by saying that we welcome newcomers, and gladly share all our info with you. We have two beta testers in our clan, and one or two others who visit, who will gladly answer your questions, and tell you about the world of Vana D'iel

Going to our site would be great, you can check it out here:

http://68.146.94.209/wla/index.asp

Our forums were posted above.

You may also want to add me as a contact if you have msn messenger, as I am very active and hold a high position in the clan.

My email is: taerdin36@yahoo.ca

All of the remaining members of the WLA know virtually everything they can possibly know about the game, without actually playing it (and some have even played it... like me). We are all great, and experienced gamers from the ages of 14-24 (or is it 25... *forgets*).

So yeah... go ahead and post if you want to join one of the greatest FFXI clans out there
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

Now with .5% Less Idiocy! Aureus Dragonsbane's Avatar

Right, feel free to add me as well. Insane_Elf38@hotmail.com .
    .BMP images in signatures are evil.

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Guys... maybe we should talk about something instead of just jamming a recruitment thread here... like... FFXI maybe?

I don't know, it's just a thought...

And I forgot to mention, don't listen to Zaphier, he's crazy. You don't have to call Alpha cap'n... I sure don't and he doesn't care...

Yeah... FFXI is great... and stuff...
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

Oooh a clan!!! I remember the EoFF Army that was started here about two years ago......where are they now?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Yes, the EoFF clan, disbanded because they found that the game wasn't coming out until we all have grandchildren... *shrugs*

Sure Taerdin, why don't we discuss something... as in what our clan is all about... I have noticed that what we stand for is nowhere in the description.

And you do have to listen to me, I am insane, but it makes no difference. Humor me and call Alpha by Cap'n, just because it ticks him off so much and he won't get mad at you, but at me because I started the thing.

...speaking of which, doesn't he know we're doing this? He could impress others with his expansive collection of pictures... If any of you others are involved, go back a couple of pages and check almost any thread with WLA in the title, there's 400+ photos back there, compliments of the searchings of our Cap'n Alpha of the Red Mages.

Ah, and if you don't call Alpha Cap'n, at least remind him that Red Mages suck, just do it, it's so much fun.

And I am also open to answer questions, you may also contact me here about the UCS, you know you want to...

I don't spose you know any of their old members do you?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Nope, not really. I think Sanguine Sy'ht was a member, and he has just returned due to his beta test recieving-ness. I only remember him from a huge arguement about Paladins sucking though. *shurgs*

y0 lionx here, still in it even though you might think i aint. I still remember the old times. So sup everyone? I bet like always this will turn into a BIG ass spam thread.

In other news i am accepted into PC beta so watch for whatever i have to say k? ^^

*smotes the red mages*

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Sorry i'm...about 6 days late. Yesh, join our clan. It's uber fun topped with insanity with a little bit of psychoticness sprinkled on.

Oh, and I almost forgot.

*slaps you all with a rotton tr0ut*

Edit- Tasha says Hi. XD

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Lionx, so far all we have done is welcome back a couple people we thought were dead and try to recruit other members, which does not seem to be going to well. I know I've recruited one who has already played FFXI under the same circumstances as Taerdin. He says he's in and that makes me happy. Though he hasn't posted in here yet, I'll have to tell him to do that to make his declaration of allegiance official and what not so he can go to the site and sign up and all that... *groans*

So, anyone, anyone at all, wish to join?

Hey does anybody know when the other forums will be back? I'm sick of checking.

The site is down too much, whats wrong with it? TOKE cant keep the comp up?(not sarcasm)

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Well this sucks... they're always out... why make a commitment to join another forum when they can't even stay up... *groans*