Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masamune confusion

I guess in the end it doesn't matter. Time resets a little bit back to the begining of the game, so I guess in a way the sword was never purified? I wonder if that means what Serge did to FATE was reset too, and maybe she's still functioning. I didn't like the ending, it just makes the whole adventure seem kinda pointless =/

At the end of the game the timelines united and everyone's memory was erased. Which ghas a few bad consequenses such as demi-humans no longer have peace with humans. Fate is still dead I believe.

maybe these are all questions that will be answered in the possible next installment
    Evil is good

I never understood how the timelines could unite again; they're just too different after 10 years. Like there's 2 Fargos, so which one is the "real" one that gets to survive? Same thing with Viper - does the dimension he died in or the one in which he still lives, become "real"? I think really either the timesplit would have to be prevented from ever occurring, or that one dimension will just suddenly cease to exist, and which one that is could be totally random. I have no dea =/